Reviews for Kodaka's Pet Project
kurohimex105 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
love the story so far can't wait to find out what happens next
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Oh man this is hilarious.
fagod chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Let me guess, you like basketball more compared to various other sports?
Otaku desu chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Man, too bad season 2 upset some of your assumptions (I am assuming you watched it and avoided specifying the upset in order not to have spoilers)'

Still, good story. I usually don't do LNs or manga, but this was more interesting than many (maybe 3/4) fan fictions, and probably the longest sukunai ff on this site right now.

Anyway. I wish you mentioned Rika a few more times. She's my favorite character probably.
Shamus chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Loved the ending! Gave me the sense of closure that I'm sure the anime never ever will, and it seemed like very natural behavior for the characters. Almost makes me wish Yukimura was a guy considering how well this would work out for everyone, without anyone's heart getting broken... PLEASE WRITE PART 2! Please..?
Shamus chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Oh yeah! and PS: i LOVED chapter 8! It was so funny, I just wished Yukimura would burst out of Kodaka's room and declare her first successful masturbation to Kobato. "I'm getting wet". Hillarious.
Shamus chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Overall, I like it so far (I'm on chapter 11), but I HATE how you're treating Yozora! She's such a sad girl, she's not THAT mean and hateful, she's just a little distant, she wants her old friend Taka so much but she can't express her feelings... it's tragic, and you're abusing her! Anyway, even though it's kind of disturbing to think of Yukimura (and a little funny) as a guy, this is well written and entertaining. I give it an 8 out of 10...
swartzvald chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Huh, didn't know that about the buttons. Oh and as of season two, Yukimura is a girl.
FanFic Hunter Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great job with this new story! I'm really looking forward to starting the next installment. Your characterization and plot advancement are good, just like it was in "Rage of a Yandere."
luciomagno007 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
All your boku wa tomodachi's fanfics are pretty good
aznjimmeh chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
wow way to completely turn sena into a whore in ch13

Seriously? It doesnt seem like you know where youre going with this
Etherea1 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Great chapter, I love the way you Sena! You make her playfulness very endearing and fun to read. As someone else mentioned, I think Yukimura needs more attention from you in order to bring out her quirky character more into focus.

Also, there is a great blog with Haganai novel summaries, just do a search for 'Seanver Anime Blog' and you should find it? He does Oreimo summaries too!
AnimeKnight151 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Cool you update in a good pace! :D Awesome chapter!
AnimeKnight151 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
hahaa lol, a very different chapter, it was fun to read nonetheless!
AnimeKnight151 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Great chapter! I loved the way Sena made Kodaka go on a date with her ;D And the gym thing made a lot of sense to me- as a step on making Yukimara more of a man i mean.