Reviews for Monsters and Men: Welcome to the Family
AddictedToYaoi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love it! It was the perfect amount of everything needed for a good smut story! Great job :)
roxx1407 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh god, I knew it would be good, but it literally left me speechless. Ummm, you see, I've never, in all the years I've been into the yaoi fandom, dare to read a threesome story, it was offlimit, I felt like it was kind of too much even for me, buuuut it seems I finally crossed the line, and now I can't get enough of this.
*sigh* just like a child with a new toy, anyways thanks for indulging into the whole throne scene, I haven't checked and I didn't realize you had already wrote one, honestly I didn't think you would reply to my comment, I jus comment for the sake of commenting 'cause if I don't I feel bad at myself (kind of disturbing isn't it).. well but no all authors reply so...
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...- *major nose bleed* s-so good *passes out from fangasm*
Kinsey27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So So so good i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AMAZING! This is incredibly detailed and well written. Awesome Job
RomanticVoltaire chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
OMG! Here I am, peacefully reading Monsters and Men after stumbling across a recommendation on a picture of BlackStorm, and I will admit to myself that I am thinking "hm, that throne thing is sexy"... and then you suggest reading this. So I open up a new tab to do so quickly...
...and then have to figure out how to hide my bloody nose from my parents O.o WOW! This is brilliant. I will admit - Shiro freaks the hell outta me. I never did like him, so I was VERY sceptical when I started reading MAM. But now... ! Although it's still not my favourite by any means, I can SO see it now. It's amazing, this 3-way relationship... And your writing, in particular, makes it work so damn well! (Although I am very busy ignoring all the "brother" and "family" references throughout . Call me squeamish).
Really, I love your work, and am SO glad I stumbled across it thanks to BS! I will definitely let you know what I think of MAM once I've finished that too!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh believe me...*drool* I'm enjoying the image. I actually favorited this fic first, but then it said it took place in chapter 7 of Monsters and Men, so I went and read it first. Glad I know the full back story, though I'm sure I would have liked it either way XD Great job
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
...damn -nosebleed- There are probably some errors, but I'm trying to stem my nosebleed...

Great epilogue to Monsters and Men!

-hands over platter- Magic truffles for you
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very very sexy x3
The Harmonious Rain chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hello I have now officially read all of your stories! Keep the stories and Updates coming please. Ja Ne!

~Black Rose

: p
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
HOT! Need a tissue to staunch the blood flow XD
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yay!The inner pervert in me has awakened and is wreaking havoc on my siblings. Poor them. Having to hear me talk about yummy yummy man/man sex... Lets not get into that! Great job on this. And, Ichigo is probably gonna be really sore... Good job and keep up the good work!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
really really enjoyed that one! i haven't actually read your main fic for this yet, sorry, but i assumed it would be alright as it doesn't actually happen in the story. anyway, i'll dfinately be reading the main fic soon :3 very soon.

there was only one mistake that i could see, and that is impressive! it's so very rarely that i find a well written, good read fic, with minimal spelling or grammar mistake :) the mistake was closer to the beggining, and it was Shir's name, where you wrote "shrio".
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
u may as well blame me as well. lol this was hawt~!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
what? I didn't leave review here? even though I was one of those who bemoaned the absence of this scene? rectifying this now

ah, it was delicious. heh *licks lips* though totally inappropriate for the mood you had in the chapter. so let's call this a vision? or a dream? we can always claim this was a representation of their acceptance and bonds (in other words, Grimm kitty is gonna get domesticated, and won't struggle much _). subconscious can play strange games after all