Reviews for The Once and Future Platypus - NOW ON AO3
SN 1006 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
This was a great way to make an announcement.
FrostShadowStar chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
Welp, sorry to hear about the plagerism on this site (that's really horrible that that'd happen to you not once but multiple times).

I'd like to say thank you for posting your fics here for awhile, they were and contuine to be a fantastic read and I for one wish you better luck at AoO.
Flares chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
hahahaha! Oh that's priceless! Dr.D has been turned into a dog! I love it! I also love the fact Perry's in love with candace. Anyway I love this story so far. My only hope is that Candace will love Perry as well.
8annie81 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Doof a dog? Oh fuck yes.
8annie81 chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Eek. Well um Heinz blows himself up all the time. He's resilient?
8annie81 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Is this Monogram making a comeback?
8annie81 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
What are they smelling?
8annie81 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Omg Cherry is so much cutness!
Oh man. That is their type that's just beautiful.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
A lot of characters have been raped in these stories ):
This theme, while extreme would explain how quickly Linds gets annoyed with Candace.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Well that's a delima, isn't it Perry?
Candace better be okay.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I already like this! I better go back and read the first two!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Doof's a dog! Great update! I loved this series so much.

Natty.
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Oh no...
Please update!
Lucyole chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
omg what happend to doofenschmirtz we need to know please write the next chapter that woudl be amazing of you, the chapter was really very good and interesting, poor perry i hope that he will tell her that he likes her and she will notice that she loves him too and didnt love Jeremy anymore
that owuld be awsome for these both and perry didnt need to go platypus again or funny thing would
be when he went platypus and she somehow wents platypus too . i really like your story
can you maybe write a doofenschmirtz candace story that would be really cool of ya.
*lots of delicious cookies for you*
NakrellTakima chapter 7 . 9/6/2013