Reviews for Dangerous Situations
natalie in boston chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Awww, I love this story! Thank you for writing it.
EverythingSunny chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
That was excellent!
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Ahhhh I wish you'd write more I loved it
Zebrastreifen chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
wooow! This is by far the best first-time-oneshot I have ever read! This was both incredibly hot and incredibly authentic!

I have been touched by words before - many times - but I think I can't recall being torn between lust, squeeks of "oh-my-gosh-this-is-soo-cute!" and tears (when Hotch turned away after they slept together) within only a couple of sentences!

You are an amazing author!
Celina79 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Can't believe I didn't review on this Story, I am sure I red this Story I already. But also after 2 years, I LOVE it!
You did a wonderful job!:)
Btw. I am poucelina79 on tumblr.;) Thanks for letting me know about this Story, it is fantastic!:)
Hope you'll write more H/P fanfics, you are so talented!
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Wowza this was hot! I liked the way you had written it, it was sweet as well as smutty which made it nice! Again I enjoyed the humour as well as how she called him Hotch but eased into calling him Aaron! Great story and different to those out their like this, well done!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I don't think you have any reason to be nervous or insecure except for the fact that this felt like I was reading the climax of their relationship, at the peak of all peaks so interested then they had caught the UNSUB! ha, it was still great though!

It felt like something you'd watch on a black and while cop show with jazz music playing in the background; it was well written, intense and overall very interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses :) I also liked the dry humour, it added entertainment to the piece, well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I don't normally review - more of a lurker - but I just had to write to tell you how terribly beautiful this is. I have been reading a lot of Hotch/Emily lately, but I have never seen the dynamics of their relationship handled with such sophistication. Your dialogue is wonderful and unexpected, your situations are handled with excellent realism, and this story has so much wisdom running beneath the surface. This was really a treat to read, and it's causing me to do some serious rethinking of the way I've been handling my own stories. Thank you for turning the smut-fic into literature. And please, keep writing!
CMPerry chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
haven't even finished reading it yet, but I'm laughing so much at Hotch saying "I'm thinking about Rossi" that I'm almost crying.

I love it so far, you write Hotch and Emily really well, not to mention how well you build the tension between them!
solveariddle chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
At first I wasn't sure whether I liked the changing perspective from Hotch to Emily or not, but in the end I did like it. It served the purpose to show how much they both wanted it. And of course this chapter was HOT too. :)

It's pretty clear that this kind of scenario will never ever happen on the show, but that's what ff is for. And your story is very well written. So somehow you manage to make this completely unrealistic scenario at least plausible. And that's something.
solveariddle chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This. Is. Hot. ...and now I'm off to read the next chapter...
DesperateMinds chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
So good! I love the symmetry between chapters of what's going on in each of their heads. It always bugs me when authors do two chapters with different PoVs but go over the same part of the scene each time. It's like being stuck in a time loop. This way works much better. I can't wait to be a part of the magic next time!
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Wow that was seriously hot!
JumpForJoy22 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Great job! The colored condom was a funny touch. I liked the M rated scene... Don't you feel like its harder to actually write smut than it is to be smutty? Hahaha
missluluprentiss chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Wow, that was really good...really hot!

Great job