Reviews for My Stubborn and Weird Life
Lover of Emotions chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
the story is good. update soon please.
geetac chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I like the chapters
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Am I correct in thinking that Mr grey is sirius?
devils-momma chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Great start to this story. I am looking forward to reading more. Keep smiling!
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
that is really good. update soon please.
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter!:D
Amarei Soloni chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
this story is adorable... well except for mike... I don't know why... but I LIKE that you made him a sadistic bastard instead of a close friend. it really changes the pace from what I've been reading all over this category! I don't really like Mike all that much. I believe him to be incredibly shallow, he made friends with bella, probably because she was a new face, but didn't give jessica the girl who actually liked him the time of day... so yeah AWESOME story! I hope to see more of this!
emoprincess3587 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
This story rocks so far, can't wait for more :) and I hope mike gets viciously attacked and dies a slow and painful death!
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Thank you so much for not abandoning this one. It is a terrific story and I am glad that Harry is going to have a chance to be happy. will everyone remember what happened with Harry and the end of the day or will they have been obliviated by the accidental magical squad in America? Is Alexander actually Sirius or is he someone else that was in Harry's life before? Thankfully Harry is emancipated now and considered an adult. Will they press charges against Mike Newton now?
SailorJupiter001 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
belle hawk chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Since the first time I read this something kept bugging me. How come Mike knows what happened in another country to a person he has never met? It is weird and disturbing. Honestly it leaves the image of a person who is too lazy to come up with an angst plot and don't know how to add cullens into story. I think you can do better than this. Your writing style is good and your plot can be improved but just get rid of all this Mike situation because it cheapens the story.
megipegi chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
interesting chapter! thank you for the update :-)
NoxprooTheDarkLord chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
ITS GONE LIKE, WHAT, A YEAR?! UPDATE
SailorJupiter001 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
plz update soon
randomgener chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Sounds like a good story, if but a little morbid
Keep up the good work