Reviews for The Lady Musketeer
AceOfRejects chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Normally I don't just do one review of a fan-fiction but this, this story had me ensnared since I began reading it and I actually couldn't stop myself from clicking the button to get to the next chapter. But even so for me to leave a story that since shown to it, I've actually reread multiple times, mainly for the plot, the themes, characters, especially the OC's that you've created. All the emotions that you bring to the table with them, from Adeline to her parents and her uncle have such well defined personalities and backgrounds (also be that I've read your side pieces to this story) from their ways and walks of life, to how they act and react to other original characters to the "actual" ones from the book/film(s). But with that said, what really hooked me in to this story was your writing, the pacing and descriptions, the matching with characters and the fact of keeping in-character to each and everyone is just brilliant and though to this point in time it looks to be that you may have moved on from fan-fiction writing of this kind, understandable when life comes a knocking. I can only hope that you may one day return to pick-up the torch of this story as it would be a terrible shame for this story to be left unfinished. But none-the-less I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors. -M
Amalie Bergmann chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Please! Write more! This story is too good, and the history that Buckingham and Adeline have together is so well written and interesting! They should really pair up! I'm sending all my love to this story from Denmark! It is so rare to find such a good author and story! Please update this!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
More please :3 it's the only genderbend story for them that I've found :D and in the words of Thor...

I like it... ANOTHER!
CarpeDiemFreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I hope you haven't dropped the story! It's been too long!
Toru-Toni-Tora chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Moonmessi chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Did you drop this story! Thats a pity! Or are you still writing it? It's a great story ;D
Toru-Toni-Tora chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED to see ( or in this case read) her kick GĂ©rard's A**! PLEASE, I love it SOOOOO MUCH! I'm DIEING!
Rose chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
If i remember correctly from the book, he wasn't an ambassador, but he realy wanted to be so that he could see Queen Ann
prydain chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I love the story so far and cannot wait for the next chapter. Hope it's soon. Keep up the good work
Orange Drink chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Hope You Have Not Abandoned This
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I will be waiting anxiously to see how this plays out...very anxiously. Athos as a teen!? YUMMY! 3 UUUUGHH! NOOOOO! why give her to Gerard! he's an arse!
Witch08 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Poor Adeline. I can't help but feel sorry for her and don't blame her at all. But I also feel for her mother and uncle as well as Henri. So how does Adeline get out of this mess? Does she ever forgive her family?
lilgenious chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I quite like this chapter. I think it is very good that Adeline has a temper as fiery as hers as it can also lead her to some trouble and can be her one true flaw.

I really like Henri and Damien in this and it makes me pity them. I am a little confused about why Henri gave up so fast on trying to gain the attention of Adeline as his character doesn't seem to be the quitting type of person.

Well, I look forward to an update as I want to know if Adeline will forgive Damien and her mother.

Hm, I like Adeline's thought processes in this little chapter. It shows that she is very strong and can think for herself and I really like that within a female character.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 5 . 5/26/2012