Reviews for Smack That
sexwithrush chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
omg, you have no idea what I love the slash kames like these, do not know what else to say ... I will just say that I love too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great
guestt chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Goddamn. this is lovely haha(:
kammess chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well well well such a sexy ending and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it hot to get slapped on the ass xD!
EthanLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this story! It's so cute! I love kinkyish Kames!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow that was hot i have only just started reading this fandom and this is the first top notch fiction between the two.
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was just so freaking good. So cute yet so very erotic... HAHAHA
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
;) Enough Said
xomrcxo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
kahsdkjfhasldkghja;sldkfja...

what are feelings?

good lord. good job. 3
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I think I just died. I think I'm actually writing this as a ghost, or having an out of body experience or something. Because this was way too hot; it killed me.
OkieBTRsen chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The moment I started reading it I thought of that special. You made it super sexy, good job.
mooresomore chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm glad my mind wasn't the only one that went to the gutter watching that special! (seriously, I lost track at the number of times Kendall got hit.)

I now will never look at "Smack That" by Eminem and Akon in the same way again, but that's totally ok. :)

Nicely done! I loved it! :)
Taylor Hearts CH chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh my fucking gosh, that was just...

"Go into your bedroom. If you're not completely fucking naked by the time I get in there, you are gonna get it way worse than what I already have planned for you."

OH GOD was my first reaction. I couldn't wait to see what was in store next.

"...balls to balls and hips to ass."

That sight in general is just plain hot right there.

I'd kill to see some more slash fics because I'm crazy like that. :)
dominygringa chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
luved it
iSpankzz chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
My god that was THE most hottest thing I've ever read in my entire life. You are amazing. 3