Reviews for Ricochet
c.elder chapter 1 . 5/31
Good start, and interesting story.

You may want to go back and revise the use of "apart" in this chapter. It appears several times, and I think you mean "a part", as the sentences that come after your use of "apart" do not make much sense if you indeed mean "apart" .
Ni Castle chapter 41 . 2/21
great story
VMfangirl chapter 41 . 1/11
Just a quick note on my thoughts and feelings about this story. It was uplifting, which I greatly prefer to the noir and darker story lines, I'm a Ma/Di fan myself and like to read your stories about them because of the humor, especially when Dick starts detailing events and they are so utterly off the wall that no one would believe them, but they turn out to be true.

I started with Tear Away the Mask and got hooked on your talented storytelling abilities. I continued on the the next two sequels, but needed a break for the next one because according to the summary, it would be darker. So I looked to other stories you wrote and picked Ricochet, which was intriguing. The "what if' of the 1st breakup not happening made for an interesting and enjoyable read. I'm now going to read the sequel of this story.

Keep up with your writing because it brings so much pleasure to all your readers and follower. I only recently discovered VM so this review is a latecomer but no less enjoyable.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
The fifth amendment of the constitution would prevent charges from being brought again because Logan was already exonerated. But I do enjoy this story so far. Just can't turn off my lawyer brain!
FranckyDB chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for the story, it was a great reading.

You're right, I'm not able to picture Weev Mac relationship, but it was fun.

I look forward reading the sequel.

Thanksto you entertaining us.

Franck
FranckyDB chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
A really great chapter.

Especially the Don Lamb part...
FranckyDB chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Like it very much !

Don't forget I'm french, and the sex stuff fit us ! LOL
FranckyDB chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I like the end of this chapter, and I utterly agree with your assumption. If the war beetween PCH'er and 09'er woud have been settled down, I think Veronica and Logan would have been closer
FranckyDB chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
A great beginning. I look forward to read the next chapters...

Franck
irma66 chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
Another great story from you. I am losing way too much sleep these days reading all your words!
irma66 chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Funny how none of them mentioned Cordelia.
And Cassidy is into Logan's sister. Hmm.
tigerlady1981 chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
This chapter was very hard to read and made me sympathetic to the plight of the Leo. Well done!
tigerlady1981 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Dick deserves what he gets! It always made me mad he didn't ever even apologize on the show!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/13/2014
I think tht V should have suggested to Logan tht he also should take time to work on his issues about his dad and his insecurities

Keith is right about abusees becoming abusers, even if the swear never will they become like their abuser , but Logan never learned how to process his anger and frustration in a healthy way, and tht is something he will need help with _ and an impartial person like a therapist who understand wht he went through would be best for him