Reviews for Ricochet
AnilCadz91 chapter 40 . 9/19
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this AU of yours :)! I think it was really well done :D, and I really love AUs that give Logan and Veronica being together in both good times and bad times, so for me it was great seing all the things that happened in summer between S1 and S2/and some of season 2 and still have them be a couple that goes through that even stronger than before :D. Of course your use of the rest of the characters of the show was good too :)! Really fantastic AU that I read in my lurking days and holds up really well :D.
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
labroussard chapter 41 . 8/26/2015
I liked this story a lot. Can't wait to see where it goes! :)
c.elder chapter 28 . 6/2/2015
you have mentioned several times in different chapters tha t Logan is as responsible for V's rape as Duncan.
I hope you do not really believe that.
While L brought the liquid x, he did not pour it into V's drink; nor did he give it to her to drink, or even know she had it or had taken it.
duncan however, decided to have sex with V, while she was not capable of consenting, and while he believed that she was his sister.

The behaviour of the 2 boys is very, very different. Duncan did the deed- not Logan.
C.Elder chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
You have written an interesting line in this chapter. The one where Mac tells Weevil that if girls like Lily are his type, then he would be better choosing Veronica. This is clearly an indication from Mac that she considers V to be like Lily K. And we all know that Lily K was a ...hmmmm ? It also seems to be a put down of V.?
c.elder chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
I like how you ended this chapter- with V saying she did not want to love Logan; and him putting love first.
You summed up neatly in that exchange the fundamental difference they have.
V does not want to love anyone, and L is too free with his love.
V is afraid to love, and L is afraid to be unloved.
It's impossible to reconcile these 2 approaches to love, unless... they each have to make an important adjustment. V has to turn up the dial; and Logan has to turn his dial down. Maybe that way, each will be in balance. Otherwise Logan will smother her- hence her constant desire to run away from him. And V will leave Logan constantly unsure due to the conditionality that she applies to everything he does.
c.elder chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
great idea to have logan at Weevil's...
c.elder chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I didn't detest Duncan because he stalked and got back with V in S2.
I completely blame Veronica for that. How she could go with the guy who had non-consensual sex with her, and who thought at the time that V was his sister is beyond me. Even though I really never liked Logan up to that point, he went to the top of my list, as a Veronica who would go to the man who raped her while thinking she was his sister, was simply awful of her. Lilly was simply a bullying slut. So, of the fab 4, Logan went to the top because what the other 3 did was so beyond awful compared to the not nice things he did. But the 4 of them were not exactly wonderful in any way-Logan was just the least bad.
c.elder chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Getting Meg pregnant is also waiting to be added to Duncan's long list of selfish actions that are awful in their impact on others.
C.Elder chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I am glad that you had Logan voice exactly what many of us thought about the immensity of Duncan's horrible and disturbing behaviour on the TV show. To have sex with a girl who was unable to agree/disagree is rape in my mind. And to do so while believing she is your sister is to awful to contemplate. It is revelatory of a complete lack on morality.
But I disagree with Logan's comment that his(logan's) behaviour was worse than duncan's. Being nasty the way Logan was to Veronica, is not in the same league of awfulness as rape and having sex with your sister.
c.elder chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Good start, and interesting story.

You may want to go back and revise the use of "apart" in this chapter. It appears several times, and I think you mean "a part", as the sentences that come after your use of "apart" do not make much sense if you indeed mean "apart" .
Ni Castle chapter 41 . 2/21/2015
great story
VMfangirl chapter 41 . 1/11/2015
Just a quick note on my thoughts and feelings about this story. It was uplifting, which I greatly prefer to the noir and darker story lines, I'm a Ma/Di fan myself and like to read your stories about them because of the humor, especially when Dick starts detailing events and they are so utterly off the wall that no one would believe them, but they turn out to be true.

I started with Tear Away the Mask and got hooked on your talented storytelling abilities. I continued on the the next two sequels, but needed a break for the next one because according to the summary, it would be darker. So I looked to other stories you wrote and picked Ricochet, which was intriguing. The "what if' of the 1st breakup not happening made for an interesting and enjoyable read. I'm now going to read the sequel of this story.

Keep up with your writing because it brings so much pleasure to all your readers and follower. I only recently discovered VM so this review is a latecomer but no less enjoyable.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
The fifth amendment of the constitution would prevent charges from being brought again because Logan was already exonerated. But I do enjoy this story so far. Just can't turn off my lawyer brain!
FranckyDB chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for the story, it was a great reading.

You're right, I'm not able to picture Weev Mac relationship, but it was fun.

I look forward reading the sequel.

Thanksto you entertaining us.

Franck