Reviews for All We Are
yayitsme chapter 40 . 7/5
I don't know what the fuck is going with this story. Seriously.
Bella has no reason to be sorry. I am a little disgusted by the fact that he staged raping her to teach her a lesson. This was a fucked up chapter.
Keep checking this story out every once in awhile. stll hoping for a surprise update :)
Guest chapter 42 . 12/21/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg, please where is the end?
The story deserve an end please. :)
Goodluck at college !
topsycrets17 chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
iamyou chapter 42 . 10/21/2014
Could you please update
aa chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
It's been a fucking year. This is just ridiculous.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/4/2014
From Chapter30:

"Right. Did you also know that it happened right after Edward publicly humiliated her in front of the whole school?"
For a second, everything around me stopped.
And then my head was spinning.
"What?" My voice was coarse. "How – ? Why – ? How do you know this?"
"I was in town at the time. Obviously."
"Tell me more," I said because I couldn't resist. Involuntarily, I scooted closer. "What happened?"
"Eh…" he trailed off weirdly. "I guess I'm exaggerating when I say that he publicly humiliated her. But he neither denied nor confirmed the whole 'sleeping with another guy' thing –" he rolled his eyes, "– and made things worse. You know how he is – all cryptic and weird. Well, of course, everyone turned on Rose because girls always take the blame in cheating – because they're the sluts in society, right?"

From this chapter:

On Christmas Eve, he went to propose: a bouquet of roses for Rose.
But he found her with another boy.
He threw the flowers at her chest; her skin was left marked and bleeding by the rose thorns that pierced.
On Christmas day, she was found dead, alone and cold in a car. Someone had crashed and ran.

Love this story, but this part seems inconsistent.

How much happened between him discovering her on Xmas eve with another guy and her getting in a car crash on xmas day?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/23/2014
could you update? it's been almost a year...
BZA chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
please please please please update. it's been so long, since september. i think ive checked every day since for one.
NYgirl317 chapter 42 . 5/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! I have cried and laughed and felt like no other. I hope you finish the story because you are such a great writer! Don't let us readers down!
loomeylumes chapter 41 . 4/21/2014