Reviews for Taking Stands
iloveromance chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! I hate Mel with passion and you've written her perfectly here! I have to say that I've already read this story twice and I have a feeling that I'll be reading it several more times! The ending was so sweet and melt-worthy and I'm glad that Niles was able to fulfill his promise to Daphne to take care of her!
tronik chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hmm, I think you've inspired my next Frasier fic. Keep up the writing. I'd love to see you get into some more descriptive stuff to even out the dialogue you have going here. Boy, you really hate Mel, don't ya! Hehe. I hope I'm not stepping on your toes here but I think you've described Maris times 5. I honestly didn't find Mel to be that bad. Sure she was socially awkward but if it were a different situation, I believe we would have grown to love her including Donnie. She was just placed where we didn't want her. Yes, you have inspired my next fic...Thank you!
melinda08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
great job.. Mel was evil lol. please write more
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I don't normally read stories that are rated T, but this one was worth it. You made Mel absolutely awful here, which of course is the whole point! I love the use of "my love" as well as the mention of Daphne being Niles' best friend. *Sigh* It's always nice to see a new author on here, so I hope this isn't your last story!