Reviews for Of Great Minds and Tea
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 3/29
Love it, and though it is improbable I hope you do someday continue it.
mathgash chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Please continue this fic ! I would love to read something about the two of them. That was an amazing start so keep writing !
ElementaMeow chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I agree with the other reviewers, it would be awesome if you continued this! I mean, John's reaction to eventually finding out that prof. X is a telepath would be priceless, not to mention the fact that it'd be fun to read about an unnerved Mycroft. (grammarconfusing) I completely understand if you find that you never do get past the planning stage (I probably wouldn't) but still hope this story will be continued. And remember, you could always put it up for 'adoption.' :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Tam: *puts on her bestest puppy dog eyes* Please, update? *increases the puppiness of her eyes* Pretty please? I really, really want to know what happens next. I've been looking around for a good Xmen/Sherlock story. Yours is the only one that's come close. *blinks* Huh? Why do I like it the most?
Oh, well, here *hands over list*...it's a list of short reasons why I like it so much.

1)Sherlock and Charles just seem to have an easy, natural friendship. Even with just this short chapter, I could tell. And your hints in your notes only make me want to read more. :D

2)Tehe. Poor John is going to have several headaches from listening to Charles and Sherlock talk. *grins* Love it!

I know, that's not a lot of reasons. But, please, I really would love it if you updated.

Tamuril2
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
continue!
Lysi Nothuna chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Excellent premise, it is a shame you didn't follow this up! And was that a Starter for 10 ref that I caught in your A/N? Wouldn't that be an interesting plot twist if you decided to start this up again! ;)
Drcholmeslecterlaufeyrogerson chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Gaaah omg! You have to continue this! The idea of Sherlock with telepathic powers is awesome by the way and yeah I can see how Sherlock will find it annoying but I can see him and Charles communicating in that way from time to time which will obviously annoy Erik and John. Wow, that was such a long winded sentence.

Have you thought of Erik actually being in London but Charles not knowing about it? Erik could be hiding somewhere in the crime scene and Sherlock notices or something like that? I can kind of see Erik getting along with Sherlock simply because of their personality? He could probably be curious and decides to help Sherlock with the case and Charles can visit Sherlock and find Erik and Sherlock discussing/arguing?
gipper chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Please continue this! It is a great start to what sounds like an incredible story! I would personally love to see Mycroft unnerved ;) I love how well you captured Charles', Sherlock, and John's characterizations; your pacing, dialogue, and settings are so in tune with both the BBC Sherlock and X-Men universes!
Thank you for writing this-I was laughing my butt off just reading John's reactions :)
AlleyKat2134 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I know it's been a couple of years since you last updated but please come back and continue this. It seems like such a good idea and the plot you outlined sounds really good and worth reading. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story is great and realistic, especialy since Benedict and James are friends in real life! Although your notes about Sherlock being a mutant would be a bit...meh. I hope you do a sequel or when Mycroft meets Charles. I love you idea for the Sherlock/X-men crossover story, it would be brilliant. Your writing style is lovely and you get the charcters perfect. A sequal or another story would be BRILLIANT.
(GINGERWEASLEY2 is my fanfic name)
UseTheForce3434 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Sequal?
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh I so hope you can continue this! But I appreciate the summary of where you wanted it to go, it's just polite for the reader I think and I'm glad you did that.
Red-Dragon-Thorn chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'd never considered these two as friends before, but it's very good idea. I'd love to see this continue as a story.

Constructive crit coming, look away if you regard this as flaming.

Your writing style could do with a little improvement, and Sherlock was quite ooc, but hey! This is fanfiction, the playground of aspiring authors! Where else do we improve on our writing! If you continued, I'd like to see Sherlock a little more spiky towards Charles, perhaps envious (though that seems a little petty for him...) or bitter, or angry that Charles can read his thoughts. Something to bring him back in character. I'd also like to see, if Sherlock is a low-level telepath, how his and Charles's gifts interact and why he keeps John close despite loud thoughts annoying him.

Anyway, please keep going if the mood stikes you! I would certainly love to read it!
Garniella chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is brilliant. In the brief view you've given of the world in your mind, you've stayed in character. I may just be fangirl-ing though, because i love charles and Sherlock. Charles is do accepting of everything and i love how he treats Sherlock. And, of course, he could use Sherlock in his argument for equality. I love your universe. It's, thought provoking.
Little-Miss-Writer09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Why?

This is soo awesome! where is the rest?