Reviews for Accidents Happen
DeeLov44 chapter 25 . 8/27
I soooo loved this story it was totally awesome I'm glad it is complete though I would have loved for more at the end about their relationship and new life together but it was a piece of great writing thanks
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
Awwwwwww that was adorable! And the twist at the beginning ohhhhhh I loved em'! Thanks so much for writing, I really enjoyed the story!
-kitty
Sparkly Blue chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
This was so cute! Thank you for sharing!
MadamScorpio chapter 25 . 1/10/2015
tht was a really cute story!
MadamScorpio chapter 24 . 1/10/2015
aaaaawwwww lol
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
nope...that did throw me off...but i think the kid calling him mom...kid could have been adopted lol..wow...now that is different!
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
soooo he the sperm donor or something? hmm..that's different...
Cindy M 19 chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
Very cute
Aiswarya chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
da story ws xtrmly sweet.. choooo cute.. loved it
Marquisha chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love this story!
moonhowlerTash chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
Aww that was a very nice and sweet story. I actually liked the short chapters, they're a nice change of pace. And I loved how Seishirou's attitude was just like how I imagine Inuyasha's would have been as a child. Great job.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
Haha. Nicely done. The story was very sweet and cute. I especially liked Inuyasha's method of proposing and how Kagome went about telling him he was going to be a dad. Overall, nicely done.

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Ouch is right. But somehow (or maybe I'm just hoping) I don't think it's the sort of date that he means. Anyways, nicely done!

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
He's Inuyasha's kid alright. Stubborn and everything. It's too bad that he didn't take it well but it's to be expected. At least he seems to be warming up. Nicely done!

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Good idea using another character instead of Kikyo. It was a unique idea and interesting at the same time. Nicely done!

-d101