Reviews for Warriors of Night: Book One
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
orochimaru?
JulCan1987 chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
So Hanataro died, it felt weird, rushed, and nobody went to visit him, huh. Well, really looking forward to book two, and how you will do things. But I have to admit, Hanataro dying ruined it for me a little bit. Good luck with book two.
JulCan1987 chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Interesting way to end the fights, can't wait to see how book two starts. Looking forward to reading it when it comes out.
JulCan1987 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Will we be seeing Akatsuki in the story, what about the Jinchuuriki? Will Madara and Orochimaru appear? How is Hanataro linked to the Uchiha Clan? Will we be seeing any descendants of the Senju Clan? Will the tailed-beasts come out?

I say more jutsu, and a little more romance. What can I say, I'm a sucker for romance. I say HanaRuki, because Rukia reminds me of Sakura, they're both short tempered, flat chested bitches, and Rukia knows a little medical, too.
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Will Orichimaru be present? I call for more justus!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I love the suspense. but is Hanatarou the last Uchiha?
JulCan1987 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Interesting, please update soon.
JulCan1987 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I like this story, I just started reading it a while ago and I'm really enjoying it. Good luck with your next update.
narutogundam00 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Good chapter update soon and is there pairing in this story
JimmyJ chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
While this story is interesting, the spacing of the lines is rahter poorly done. The big blocky paragraphs hamper my ability to comprehend whats actually going on. Just sayin that might be something you want to think about working on. Typically each individual character's line of speach is given its own paragraph to make changes in speakers more clear cut.

"someone 1 talking." said someone 1.

"someone 2 responding"

kind of like that. Really good ideas though. Happy writing
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
A good story, but could you space out the dailogue for future chapters? It is difficult to read the paragraphs.

Is Hanataro Sasuke?
Haku Yuukinari chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I like your story. Just the grammar mistakes. For each time a new person is speaking it is a new line.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
i still dont quit understand this story...keep up the good work...?
In The Mix chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
If you are having Naruto stuff play a major role, despite not having Naruto characters, you should probably have it in crossovers.

Also, chapters should at least be a thousand words long unless you specifically say it's a one-shot or drabble. I get this was a prolouge but one this small should have just been a heading for the first chapter.

I want to see where this goes so please UPdate soon.