Reviews for Pleasureful Punishment
IceWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I must say this was quite well writing. And I loved the part about Zero being there, what a surprise! Thank you and please keep writing.
jeddikah chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i was NOT expecting the Zero part at the end! wow! haha Boo Zero! Kaname and Aido make a cute couple! great shot! i'd surly read on if you decide to write more :D
Anaximander Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story made me smile and lul XD I found it quite amusing, to be honest c:

Though you need to work on your sentence structure a bit (Though I'm really one to talk, eh? XD)

So ... Kaname sleeps in the nude? Never would have expected that from such a regal Vampire AHURR c;

Also; I' sure you mean "Masochistic" when you said Aidou was sadistic. Sadists are people who like causing others pain, Masochists are people who enjoy receiving it. :3

ALSO, when you said Kaname bitch slaps Aidou, I spazzed out XD I've always said Kana-chan bitch slaps Aidou, and everyone said it wasn't a bitch slap, but just a regular one. I'm glad to see someone who thinks the same way I do c;
YourReaderOnly chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is so cute! XD

I want Uke! Kaname more from you pretty please! XD Can I make a small and tiny bitzy little request, pretty please? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
make more chapters
Sagakure chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hotness. X3 A pity we didn't get to see the Zero x Kaname.

I agree also that a sequel with Zero and Aidou sandwiching Kaname in bed would be lovely! :D (As long as Kaname is the uke. X3 *loves it that way*)
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"Please Kaname-sama. Punish me in a naughty way.'" O.O *has a major nosebleed* Oh, I agree with ben4kevin! Can there be a sequel with KanameXZeroXAidou?
irmina chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
How daring, Aido. I wonder if Kaname gave in to Aido's whimp because he knew Zero was watching? I thought there would be a bloody war but I am glad Zero was lenient. I hope Zero will punish Aido for seducing his Kaname. Maybe Zero should make Adio watch him (Zero) and Kaname make love, tie him up or something so he can't touch his Kaname-sama, torture him visually and emotionally. After that Kaname says "keep you promise, don't annoy us anymore." And Zero says "Kaname is mine. Don't try anything funny ever again, or else." :)
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You should do a sequel Zero/kaname/hanabusa
Lady Iola chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This fanfic is awesome.I realy love .You realy wright good fanfics.