Reviews for Bella's Secrets
I definitely like this story and would wish you had continued it instead of re-writing it! Update please!
Luvlino9 chapter 23 . 5/13
Please update this!
Dramamomma19 chapter 23 . 3/16
What I want more this is so upsetting. It is a really great story.
Laline chapter 2 . 2/13
Can you have a chapter where the all meet or bella tells sirius who she really is and the tell the rest of adults and kids about all of the people she brought back and their new siblings.
elle1001 chapter 17 . 1/3
I don't mean to be rude or anything but your story is seriously boring. Most of the stuff in here is a bit far fetched don't you think. On the one chapter where bella went to the bank I totally get making a list of what vaults she can have access to but there was no need for the list of estates and what was that part where she chang ed d her appearance 25 times that was really stupid she was born like she was and that's it she sh I uldnt have to change what she looks like to have a differect title. Another thing is you don't need to list every body's grades I spent like 3 minutes top on those type of b chapters because there was all but 4 paragraphs in it. D I by mean to be rash but this isn't your best story. Make it better with a different plot.
andjelija.nenic chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Can you update more chapters about this story please because I just love and like this story so much it's the beast story I have ever read about so update more chapters please,please,please.
FangirlyWithYou chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I really need to find that story. Because I absolutely love this one!
FangirlyWithYou chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
My favorite part of this story, is how you actually did some research unlike other stories where they just copy down what's on the books. Don't tell anyone I said this. Although this is my favorite book on . Thank you for making this. I have lots of fun reading it!
FangirlyWithYou chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh my gosh! I've been looking for this story! This is one of my favorites!
jd1995 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
No offense and I know this is fanfiction, but this should be labeled as a crack fic... everything is so wrong detail wise. I'm not sure if you know this but taking that many classes at once, well its not possible and that many names for one person is not really plausible, and raising the dead like that, while sort of believable having that many people pregnant at the same time is not and also quad and twins with different couples nope not plausible and the whole idea of being pregnant while dead and having them when your alive again make no sense. Plus you got the ages mixed up if Bella is 17 then why is Harry only 14 when in the beginning it said she was only 2 years older then him? Another thing is wizard's and witch's being immortal at 25 if they so chose is not plausible, so please at least label this story correctly and put a warning on the summary next time please. Overall this story annoyed me because at first I thought it was going to be really good fiction from the summary but it turned out so far really bad. Sorry about the rant like that and again no offense I just was slightly irritated with the story plot and felt the need to rant. I also know this is called fanfiction for a reason but that was just way to non plausible for me.
tinkerbear10 chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
I love it and hope there is soooooooo much more to it
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
okay. thanks for the heads up. :)
Thiree chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I hope Bella's n the triwizard tournament nd r the Cullen's magic n this story? Pm me on my account: thiree... My phone won't let me log n but I will get the message through my email thanx :)
starchild01 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Ive seen that alot of your other stories have been updated and even made new ones but not with this story. Plus why give us a list of how you will update if your not even going to follow it? I love this story and would like to be informed if you've discontinued it.
Random Reader chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
I love the book, don't get me wrong, but do we really need to know their scores and schedules? It's unnecessary.