Reviews for You Asked for My Assessment
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I was surprised that canon didn't have Rachel offering her assessment of VA's performance...if she had just said something, some events could have been prevented.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D

If only this had actually happened! :)
Phoenix South chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
It was so wonderful, better than the original episodes!
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
that was good please continue more on the story
Etoile87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Such a perfect oneshot! If only it could have gone down this way. I loved the peek into what was going on in Jesse's head. And I loved that Rachel immediately called him on his choice of song - and the lack of emotional depth. Of *course* she would - they're perfect for each other.

"And what am I doing, Mr St James?" Rachel asked as she strolled with a lithe grace up the stage stairs until she was standing in front of him, arms crossed. Jesse met her centre stage, Vocal Adrenaline forming a chorus line behind them, New Directions a mosh pit in front of them. It was a shame they were both so consumed with anger that they couldn't appreciate the theatricality of it all.

This visual is just perfect.

I loved all the little references to other moments from the show you worked in: Rachel telling Jesse he lacked emotional depth; Jesse warning V.A. that they'd better rein Shelby in or they'd wind up in hot pink shirts; the "I loved you" line; and, of course, "For a first, maybe, but for a fourth, no way!"

Great job :)
northstar61 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
What a brilliant re-imagining of the events that took place after 'Funk'. I like your version much better than RIB's, and would love to have seen this happen. Loved Rachel's fierceness and determination not to lose the boy she adores, and loved the fact that Jesse loves her enough that he was easily swayed to her side. Great ending, too!
SaritaCullenMasenHale chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
If only that had happened, now would not have to support Finn's face next to the kissing Rachel, Jesse and she make a good couple. Oh !, if only that had happened, now would not have wanted to shout to Jesse every time I see him on TV:''You're an idiot, an idiot, very cruel, SHE IS VEGAN! ! Why you broke an egg on her head?'', but the end will never happen, so I'm content to be friends in the second and third season.
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
If only is right. I like your version way better than the one we saw. I could totally see this happening too. Instead we got pod person Rachel who seems to have lost some of her fire along the way. It burned between them - hot. Always will. You did a nice job showing that with music. Awesome job.
Vamp gyrl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was just so so soooo wonderful magnificent magical. Too freaking epic you reminded me why I loved so much!:]
RedMara94 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awesome! A perfect revision. Strong Rachel. Lovesick Jesse. Ryan Murphy should hire you.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
If only ... That would have been so cool if it had happened like that in the show ... *sigh*

Great rewriting, I really liked it :-)
bouquineuse chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed this au version of that episode. If Rachel had been a little older, a little wiser, this is how she would have played it, and Jesse would have caved. I think you really nailed the characters of everyone. I laughed several times and loved this:"Oh, and Kurt had a point - you guys might want to talk to Shelby about the costumes before then. The smurf gear was bad enough but if you don't reign her in it's 10 to 1 you guys will be decked out in hot pink shirts before you know it." I actually love Jesse in blue but the hot pink? No, just no.
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011