Reviews for if I could tell you
sparlish chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Amazing story - gotta love this paring. I really love that you involved Finn at the end! Amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Please write more Puckleberry! I love your Puckleberry stories!
sergeline chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Love it, you did a very good job.
tryingtobestine chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
I really liked it, and all your other stories too... And I really must sleep now...
JanesK chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
You are a great writer! I lived the story!
jaqofspades chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Glorious, beautifully paced story. So romantic, and so wonderful to see Puck as fully realised adult with the ability to make good decisions for himself for once.
Tashah04 chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
I am soooo relieved that Finn isn't hanging around to stuff things up with Rach and Noah. And Yay they finally said I love you!

Brilliant 2 chapters. Sorry it took me so long to review.
ForeverPuckleberry chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!:)
donna14 chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this story! It was fantastic, awesome, terrific...I could go on and I. One of my all time favorites! LOVED IT!
forevermagic chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I love this story soooo much! And if glee continues down the road it's headed and Rachel and Finn do end up getting married, this is how I'm going to imagine it ends :)

And if you happen to be stuck for new story ideas, I for one would love a kind of AU to this little universe where Rachel really does follow him to California ;)
ellie-keenan chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I loved this! I went and read the story that you based this on, and to be honest, I enjoyed yours a lot more :) I honestly love these two together, and things like this should be written more. The one (absolutely, completely petty, and you probably shouldn't read this as it's that insignificant) tiny thing I would change, in my opinion, is that the title is in lower case, and usually that indicates a writer who will always piss me off with incorrect grammar, etc. But thankfully here, I was pleasantly surprised :D Keep it uuuup!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I really liked the way Finn & Puck talked things out...and that does make a difference when you try to mash two separate parts of life together. I loved that Rachel & Puck admitted their feelings too! Another fun read, Melanie : )
holograffiti chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Fan-flippin'-tastic! LOVE!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Fantastic ending! Great story! Thanks!
cheriberriblu chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
OMG! I'm so pleased with how the story ended! Sad its over though, lol. Seriously though, you are an awesome writer and you did a fantastic job with this fic.