Reviews for Death's In The Goodbye
Althea M chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
A sad story. A great story. Everyone has to die, eventually. It's just sad when they go.
I'm only finishing season 2, don't know when I'll see season 3, but I'm going to relish and cherish every episode of Glenn, and take more time to study Daryl.

Thank you.

AM
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Nope. Nope. Nope. They're alive. They're in Alexandria.
A.K.Author chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You can't just do that to me! I'm bloody fragile! That on a scale was Titanic sad. But really well written, nice job.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
My two absolute favorites :( You did an awesome job though. As sad as it it, you just brought my worst TWD fear to life... but you did it in such an honorable way! I cried. I'll let you know I am a HUGE sucker for loyalty, honor, brave, do-the-rigth-thing-no-matter-what! moment and this really got me!
Crystal
Child-1763 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is such a great story it made me cry Daryl and Glenn are my favorite characters Great jOb
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
And now I'm crying...
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Why do you make me bawl like this? :( My family thinks im crazy now.

But anyway. This was just...amazing. It broke my heart, especially Daryl's photograph! D: The way you wrote it made it feel so real and i just...all my feels :(

Thank you so much for writing this. I'll just go cry in a corner now.

~Shadows
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww man...thats just sad -cries- Poor guys they sacrificed themselves for the group
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hmmm... I guess I liked it?
Kitty Bane chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am legit crying over this, god it was so sad!
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
wow that was disturbing! great fuckin job! Almost made me cry. *eeeepers*
WillowRavenBloodstone chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. This was...well, beautiful. You certainly have a way with words, and I really really really enjoyed reading this, even though it made me sad. I think that it's good that you wrote this, because as awesome and fearless as Daryl is, all it takes is one bite.

And somehow, I think Daryl would be happy with them burning the place down. Shane and Rick could have buried them, but going out in a big blaze seems more like Daryl.

And Glenn. I think his death made me feel sadder than Daryl's. There's something about Glenn that makes me think he'd be so very scared. I could imagine that he hesitated for a moment before he pulled the trigger.

Also, I'm mad at you for writing this. What if the Walking Dead writers decide that they want to read some fanfiction and they decide they like yours and may take something from you?

Will it happen? Probably not. But I can worry.
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
*sniffle* See, I told you it would work!

That was absolutely tragic, tragically beautiful. An just URGHHHHH. Seriously my heart is shattered. Well done!
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
My boys... *sniffles*
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. Even though this was so sad, there was something so beautiful about it, in the way that Glenn and Daryl still completed their supply run while they were dying. Honestly, this was something I could see happening on the show. I hope it doesn't, for the sake of the camp, but it just seems like something that would happen

Sorry about the rambling. But this was beautiful in such a tragic way and I hope you continue to write for this fandom. :)