Reviews for Abducted
Montara chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Interesant, pana si ambiguitatea lor morala, pentru ca totusi, si James, si Bella au inselat.

Ce o salveaza pe Bella este faptul ca James este tipul cel rau si ea reuseste sa-l ajute pe tipul cel bun sa-l demaste pe James.

Bella a fost foarte norocoasa ca Edward a placut-o pt ca, dc ar fi fost o femeie urata, atunci Edward ar fi ucis-o, nu? Asa ca nici Edward nu e usa de biserica...

Si totusi, amandoua personajele principale intra in sufletul cititorului fara ca acesta sa-si dea seama si, pana la final, cititorul este de partea lor si a reusitei lor de a fi impreuna, liberi.

Multumesc pentru inca o poveste interesanta :)
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
this was a really good one shot!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
It's nice but I am quite confused about Aro mudder and Bella attempted mudder. Characters motivation not that clear
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Pretty good.
Mila chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Love this, it's so nice
notcooldude chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is already a lifetime movie! ...really?
Dragz1991 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I liked it a lot, your very talented in your writting.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was a great story. I love how James ended up dead in the end.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was a really nice story:)
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved this! :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love it.
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awesome! I could not stop reading!
Jessicaforever25 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed the undercover, action flic! It was well written and a fun ride to go on.
mrslambert14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was a great story, I loved it! Are you thinking about continuing it? Even just an epiloge? I think you should, it was too good to just be a one shot.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow my dear friend... Thank you so very much for this. I absolutely loved it and it will forever grace my kindle. Thank you so very much. You are such an amazing person. Thank you!

Kasi