Reviews for Intimacy
GoldenDiscord chapter 8 . 3/22
Well damn this story was just about everything. In a good way. Well the abuse wasn't good but it did make stuff interesting. Nice work.
miroku girl15 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
This is a really well written story. You did a very good job of addressing such a sensitive subject. While this is not my headcanon I can kind of see something like this happening. I know it's been over a year since the last update, but I really hope this story isn't over.

I want to see what happens with Italy and Germany. I would have to assume that given the circumstances of Italy's past, and since it's his first time, that compared to what Germany would seem to be into this time might be rather vanilla. But they have technically already engaged in some s and m, so who knows. There are still a lot of ways you can go with this story. Good job and I really hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Poor little Italians. I give hugs! *Romano runs away while Italy accepts* Great, now I gotta go hunt Romano down. *picks up shotgun and walks away*
The Death of Heaven chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
More of this story, please! I really like it and I don't want to wait for more! -DH
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
omg make more
christina
Zeph chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. It's a wonderfully thought-provoking piece.
TheDeadOne28 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
e.O ummm... That was a bit forward wasn't it? You coming home after work and the first thing you here from you partner is she/he wanting to "do it..." O.o
scarletnight72 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I think you've done a good job of dealing with a difficult topic. Bravo.
kaineko chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I'm glad to see that you have continued. I want, more than anything, to see Feli get the help that he thinks Germany can give. He deserves to be free of the pain caused by some other person's selfish actions.
ChocoVanille chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Awwww...
How Convenient chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
This is really good! Romano seems to be healing very quickly. I hope that Germany will take proper care of Italy.
AelanRyland011 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Oh you updated! I'm so happy! *does dance* I can't wait to see how Feli and Ludwig's attempt at sex go!
AelanRyland011 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Oh no.. you can't leave it there!
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
This is a very good story although I'm slightly confused whether it was Rome or Austria or some unknown 3rd party. My moneys on Austria.