Reviews for Hello, Hello There Is This Kaycee
xKimberly14x chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Ted has got alot of making up to do and she want forgive and forget that easy
xKimberly14x chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Poor Kaycee she should have hit Karen first then left. I love it can't wait for more..
xKimberly14x chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Ted has lost his mind and he deserves losing Kaycee
Starkittie chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Damn it Ted! You're killing me. I'd loved the the two of them together. Great chapter as always sugar. :)
Starkittie chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
I want to feel bad for Ted but I can't. He totally did this to himself. Kaycee deserves to be treated better. Great chapter as always! :)
Starkittie chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Poor Kaycee. I want to hug her and kill Ted at the same time. Great job as always. :)
xKimberly14x chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
I feel do bad for her she loves him do much but he has really hurt her .
Starkittie chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Can I just kill Ted now? What an ass! As much as he claims to love her...

Great chapter. I love it as always!
xKimberly14x chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
first off I hope she slaps the taste out of Maryse mouth then move on to this point he doesn't deserve Kaycee.
Starkittie chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I hate Ted in this chapter. How can he treat her like this? I thought he loved her! :( So mad at Ted. He deserves for her to break up with him. Poor Kaycee.
xKimberly14x chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
she needs to smack on the back of the head and then smack Maryse.
Starkittie chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
I love it as usual. But it's making me mad at Ted. I love Teddy so it's hard for me to be mad at him. Good jod sugar. :)
xKimberly14x chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Bad Teddy I think he is forgetting what he has at home for something that will lead to nothing with Maryse he is about to lose the best thing ever to happen to him and he is to blind to see it.
Starkittie chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
WOW! That was damn hot chickie! I loved it as always! :D
xKimberly14x chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I love how the support each other no matter what i'm interested to see if this last the longer they are apart.