Reviews for The seventeenth day
Mayle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lovely! I am grinning like an idiot. This was great! _
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Good one-shot. I liked how you handled their dynamic. Starting with Damon as the aggressor, then shifting to Alaric.
delena4eternity chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awesome! I love all of your stories... You are an amazing author!
Raven.Sappho chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
fuck me sideways into Sunday as we say in my country...H.O.T
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Holy shit! This was hot!
Bocamere chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, so hot! I loved Damon wanting to cuddle and how in the beginning Alaric was all hesitant but by the end he's like oh no we are definitely doing this again. Oh, and bottom Damon always puts a big grin on my face so yeah, I really loved this!
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
And FUN doesn't even begin to cover the wild ride you've been keeping me on! Always fantastic :)
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"No one turns down Damon Salvatore. No one. (Well, Elena. But.)"

I lol'd at that!

I had to take a little break while reading this. I couldn't stop thinking about Damon in skinny jeans.

I love how shy and hesitant Ric is at first, and then he gets all dominant. So hot!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Helloooo. Me. Again.

Another lovely little tid bit from you. I tid bit a hyphened word? I think it is. Who cares? That whole blood thing was pretty hot ... definitely puts a new spin on blood play. Ha. I'm so funny ...anyway. Onto your next work!

WiseD
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"What if we trap him in a house with a bunch of hot sorority girls and set the whole thing alight?" (You've met him, right? Frat boys, maybe. Even then, he'd run out on fire, kill us all, and wake up without so much as a tan.)

- Thank Jesus I'm not the only one who thought Klaus was 'interested in frat boys'!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
you write them perfectly! so hot :D
KristaBee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love this exchange: ""Don't tell me you're a cuddler," Alaric says, mockery dripping like honey from his lips.

"Don't try and tell me you're not," Damon answers."

Wooo, that was smokin!
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Holy Fuck that was hot! I feel like I need a cold shower or a playmate after reading this fic! I could easily picture Alaric manhandling Damon and Damon letting him! I'm happy I discovered your fics!
mamivampire chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have always been the biggest Dalaric-bromance fan, but I never thought I'd ship them as a couple until I discovered your stories. I am now squeeling more than ever as soon as they get a little screentime together and I can help my dirty thoughts no more ;)

This one-shot is pure Dalaric goodness! Alaric's lame excuses are fucking adorable and blunt and sassy Damon is always the best. This was hilarious : '"See, Ric…" he starts. "I figure you haven't fucked a guy since college."'

Their against-the-wall-slamming is hot as hell and you're just killing me with lines like these : 'Both so hard and aching they can hardly stand.' I'm not sure why, but I love that for their first time it's Ric who's fucking Damon and not the other way around ;)

Loved it!
Maakason chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
holy hell i think i need ice. HOT story!(goes to take a cold shower.)