Reviews for Beauty and the Beast – Happy Ever After?
Linda chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Good story.
partsguy chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
He really is an arrogant arse isn't he? Totally oblivious to anything other than his point of view.

Well written and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Limaccia chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I finally got to see this episode. Watched it 3 times! I hadn't realized before how accurately you had summed it all up.

Only thing I thought was odd from the scene was Louisa saying, "And then to hear you say them today to someone else . . . ." when it was so obvious that Martin really WASN'T saying it to someone else, he WAS saying it to her. And I would have thought he would have responded with something along that line instead of saying, "It doesn't matter" - although that did segue nicely into his next line about it not mattering what school James went to, or anything else.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I agree with those reviewers that It's really great to read this from Martin's POV. He has such expressive eyes, but it's nice to hear it actually said.
OliveLouisa chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Beautifully done, a joy to read! Nice to read from Martins POV! Loved the dialogue from the series and how you used it! So lovely to imagine them after they came home from saving JH :) perfect!
Snowsie2011 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Lovely story and writing. Nice insight on Louisa's motivation for keeping her job as head teacher.

Thanks for writing.
Chiocciola chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
What a great chapter and such a sweet story! I love that they finally had a conversation that actually led to happy ending! I love the chocolate digestives threat, at least he learned that one quick! But the ridiculous child care that could only be from an American?...come on! LOL Really well done!

Although you seemed to have skipped over one part in particular...just so you know, I'll be expecting that missing part in the other section of fanfic. Thanks ;D
oceans10 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Loved your story. It had the right amount of romance and humor and the characters were true to themselves. :)
DianeB chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Oh, har, I liked Martin's reference to the "ridiculous" child care book written by "an American." OTFL!

Lovin' the reference to the size of his condoms, too, and the fact that Louisa already had 'em, er, "on hand!" Bwahaha, I slay myself sometimes. Oh, darn, only a chapter break to represent the Docsmut this time. That's okay, I won't hold it against you. ;)

Nice to read that they were willing to compromise regarding James Henry's day care. That's what they were always so hard at doing: making concessions for each other. This is a good step forward for both of them. It's good to see them being so completely up-front and honest with each other - even regarding the chocolate digestives.

Sweet, sweet story!
jd517 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Splendid, simply splendid. What an amazing chapter! Being inside Martin's head with you as our guide always yields fascinating tidbits but you outidd yourself here. Bravo.
Sendibo chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Brilliant chapter :) You filled in all the gaps that the writers left out during the series and let us see both of their point of view. And a great last condition from Louisa :D
Bodmin chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Some fun and some talk - exactly what they need. Maybe there is hope.
texasbelle chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Loved the story GS. It seemed very plausible and very realistic. You explored areas in their relationship that the show never did and it helps me to put it all in perspective. They are meant to be together, but they still have more stories to tell. Thank you.
robspace54 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Well a very nice of pillow talk. And a lot of self analysis that was ling overdue! Such a great story... Really, really great! Looks like LG has a new, and willing, student.
Chapin chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is a week for Thanksgiving in the US so I say thank you again GS for your good stories. This story is plausible and most enjoyable and lays a foundation on which these two good people can build their life together...if they will just think before they speak. We do look forward to more.