Reviews for Requiem
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
One of my favorite movies. Thomas Hulce is such a cutie and a dude on FIRE!
Toyspawn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You've written a magnificent work, be proud!
dharmaharker chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful! I have tears in my eyes. This is a gorgeous piece. I feel the very essence of the story, and the point of view is refreshing to me, as I am more of a Mozart than a Salieri. (A friend recently told me that I'm the Mozart to his Salieri... I'm very scared!) I have long been inspired by Mozart, and I am in love with "Amadeus". I will soon be attempting an "Amadeus" fic of my own, but I don't think I'll be so wonderfully accurate as you have been. This is so in character. It is the best "Amadeus" fanfiction I have ever read. You've truly made my day.
trashyclassy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Absolutely beautiful words strung together. I agree with reviewers; there is such a sad lack of Amadeus fanfiction and I'm glad this story was written. You did it great justice. (:
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It's a really well written story it captures salieri's emotions perfectly its almost as if you were him!
Sam chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
My first reaction: Yay, an Amadeus fic!

My second: Damn, a -good- one. :O Everything about this story is so excellently well-written, the emotions so perfectly portrayed that I can picture Saliere himself saying it all.

Incredibly well done, thank you for this3
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Seriously love this, and we SERIOUSLY need WAY more fanfics in the Amadeus fandom.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
great story,please write more,theres not much "amadeus" fanfiction.
yourejustadreamx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Omg wow this is such an amazing story. You write Salieri so well.

Thanks for sharing ยก!

The world needs more stories like theses :D
Kae Ti chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, lady. Intense stuff. I didn't realise until I got to the end that it was a republished piece; I had forgotten this one. Apparently I have alredy reviewed, but said review was clearly woefully inadequate.

I love this. I can see Salieri clutching at his hair and tearing small pieces out with crystal clarity, even though I haven't the faintest idea what he looked like. This is brilliant and moving stuff. x