Reviews for The Black Swans
romanov16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Wow...
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is really good. Am I the only one who thinks that Bella(bitch)trix (yes, I'm still upset that she killed Sirius...) was placed into the wrong house at Hogwarts? Granted, we don't see anything about her younger years, but what we do see of her, she acts less like a Slytherin and more like a Gryffindor. I can't help but wonder if she picked her house because that's what was expected of her.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love the way you portray the Black sisters. Love can do things to people. Well done.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow... that was absolutely/completely/utterly beautiful/incredible/fantastic/magnificent/(insert other good adjectives here). Seriously. Excellent job.
Nightshadow913 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love your writing style. I've always thought of Bella as more a gryffindor than a slytherin. I really like the ending.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I got chills at the end. This is AMAZING.
underlings chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really love the idea of the portrait, and how you had even Bellatrix falling in love with someone; you also really did a wonderful job with the exposure.
Lyenuv chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love it 3
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very interesting so far! i really like it! cant wait for more! :D
Greyella chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"As all girls who grow up, like Wendy did..."

This line was an amalgamation of perfection...as was this drabble. Simply fantastic.
LoverofDarkness1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this story, it's so beautifully written and has so much emotion behind it. Keep up the good work

Alexei