Reviews for The Polyglot's Struggle
PsychoBlonde chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really liked this story, especially as I can understand the problem. I live in Finland and is a swedish speaking finn, I can speak and understand finnish well but my grammar sucks majorly and I've been studying english since I was like ten where my grammar and spelling is much better than my finnish grammar, and so I easily use all three languages when I speak, bending an english word in swedish or putting in a finnish word in the middle of the sentence, it's tough but worth it in the end :)
Liked the idea of Noah living in France and that he had moved to Lima when he was young!

-PsychoBlonde-
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
oo interesting idea :o I liked very much!
Aima chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It's kind of cool how you can write about so many issues with some level of insight. So far I've read three of your fics and all of them feature different issues, well written, and a healthy dose fluff/Smut. Even if you do play a bit with the stereotypes, though I expect that is a bit tongue in check.
NeUmA.S.J chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is really awesome!
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I totally understand puck, only my situation is reversed. My native tongue is English but I speak French fluently. When it comes to writing though, well let's just say that my grammar isn't the best. Failed my French classes coz of it too which is hard especially when you're studying in France. So it's nice to have a story like this out there :D

Great job!
Serene80 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I really love this story. A couple of my ex's have trouble keeping their languages straight too. They grew up speaking Ojibwe and ASL at home, and English at school. It's funny when they get mad and start mixing up their languages...
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story was so amazing! The thought of Puck speaking all those languages just made him 30x hotter (didn't think THAT was possible!)
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful, I just loved this, the way you described Puck's struggle with all these languages, it was just awesome. Especially the disbelief others had was great to read. The way everyone just assumed he was a Lima loser while, obviously, he was not. I loved it.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
cute-sweet-funny story loved it a lot!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wonderful!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I like this take.
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Owwww! This was sweet. What a beautiful little piece...French, huh, strangely enough that idea really, really works. I love it! Poor Noah...

Thanks!

.Kyle.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was just incredibly cute. I loved it.
Nikkler chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
oh I loved it. I thought it was great that you made Puck French. I could see it. :D

Huggles

Nikkler
Nay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
omg there needs to be more fic like this one.

MAKE A SUPER LONG ONE PLESE?

DO IT AN I'LL BE HAPPY FOR EVER