Reviews for Ah! Tragedy and Rebirth
Audience 0f One chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Ah! I just love this fic! I have to come back and re-read it every couple of weeks.

It just makes me so warm and fuzzy inside! You are a truly wonderful writer!

I'm looking forward to a sequel!
Justafanboi chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Thank you for shareing your story with me. I adore a happy ending.
Justafanboi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Thank you for shareing this. I am a big AMG! fan and there is far too little fiction for this fandom.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Read this a while ago and realized after reading another one of your stories that I had failed to leave a review! So sorry! Loved the flow and your interpretation of Thor and Mjolnir. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box on that!
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I consider it an honor to have borne witness to your creative genius. Like you I had to get creative when I started Ah! A Bundle of Joy! Like some have said about my work, yours could easily pass as part of the original Canon _

I have both seasons on DVD, the movie and 2/3 of the Manga (English) myself. Anime and Movie are idependent of each other since they were made at diffent times though both draw information from the Manga.

While I don't use honorifics in my Anime-based Fanfics I understand their use, how and when it's appropriate to use specific honorifics, etc. I consider it personal choice on weather to use honorifics or not and don't have a problem with people who do, just like those who've read my work don't have a problem with me not using them.

Keep up the good work.
Under-The-Sofa chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Glad you finally finished this. I thought you did a rather amazing job. I also recieved a wonderful lesson to learn from this. I thank you for that. I hope you plan on writing something again. I do enjoy your stories. Keep up your awesome work.

-Under-The-Sofa
Trace Carter chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
TT_TT I love happy endings. please make a sequel!
Under-The-Sofa chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
You did a really good job in my opinion. There was just one thing I didn't like. You gave so much of the actual story I feel as if I don't have to read the manga, or watch the the anime to know what exactly happened. I feel as if you should have had a spoiler alert on the story. I can't wait until I read what you had as your end. This is really promising.
Davinator61 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I LOVED these first two chapters, as we get a new perspective as to why Keiichi Morisato is the sort of person he is & has the capabilities he has, when dealing with the Children of Asgard & Nuspelheim. I wonder if any other CoA will show up in this manner as well...hmmm...;)?
jayb chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
For a first time story this is excellent! Homework was done and it fits the series perfectly.

keep up the good work.
Hitokiri Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome story. I am curious on what site you're reading the manga on though.
TheFinalFighter chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, One word describes this story and that is simply: Amazing. From the very beginning you had me at the edge of my seat. As I read your story the pictures you placed in my head played out, as if I was watching an actual episode. Thank you for such a spectacular read :)

TheFinalFighter