Reviews for Star Trek TOS: Honor Code
OkamiLink chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Absolutely amazing! Please write more Star Trek TOS fanfics! This was wonderful!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
...Are you going to do another sequel? Cause if you don't, I'll probably die from the lack of well-written Kirk centric fics...
Loves Jack chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I'm new to ST fanfic, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story! Loved it! It was very nice to read about the young Jim Kirk-growing up so to speak. Hope you would consider writing more!
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
This was incredible! So much detail. I kept recognizing things. I did think that McCoy would have been a bit too young to work in the role you had him, but it was so perfect, I didn't care.

Ruth was a great touch. I always thought she looked a little too old in the episode for cadet-age, she had to have been the older woman when they met. As soon as I read her first name, the lyrics to Eternal Loser started going through my head! "I loved a girl named Ruth once, but lost her on my way. I saw her shadow walking on a Shore Leave world today."

Wonderful story, all in all.
Sailor Sol chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I have to say, I stumbled across this story by sheer luck, and was pleasantly rewarded. I loved how you threw McCoy in there-he was spot on, character-wise!

Also, I can't help but wonder where you went to school-either one of the Academies, or you were at least in an ROTC program (Army is my guess). You did a pretty good job with throwing in little things and explaining them well enough. But you definitely managed to capture a lot of that military school feeling (and after four years at one myself, I'd recognize it well enough).

So, good job overall with characterizations and plots, as well as really doing a wonderful job of showing what it might have been like for Kirk at Starfleet Academy. I have a feeling I'll keep thinking back to this story when the new movie comes out.

Kudos!
n9voc chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Fantastic Story! Great plot, characterizations are "spot on". Descriptions vivid, action crisp, dialog excellent. A most entertaining follow up to "Summer Camp". Jim Kirk as a first year cadet-wonderful work. As mentioned in the review to "Summer Camp" - the abilities and character of James T. Kirk did not happen only at the academy. He had to be an exceptional person going into the academy. I also love how you tied in Kirk's friendship with Gary Mitchell, and noting that Gary's esper abilities were noted even back then.

An Excellent tale, Told in an Excellent manner!

I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars!

kudos!

'nuff said.
Harper Lover chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
I have to say that this story rocks. I have a print-out of this and 'Summer Camp' and have probably read each of them at least ten times. Please keep up the good work.
Lt Commander Yraxys chapter 4 . 7/29/2002
that is my favorite fan fiction i have ever read. I have read it like six times and can't stop reading it. Good job keep writing. you could do only of when kirk first gets the enterprise and his fist run ins with the crew. it would be highly entertaining. Keep writing.
Lizz chapter 4 . 7/18/2002
Please write more! This is a wonderful set of stories and i hope to read the next storie soon. You are a wonderful author. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Eponeene chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Please write more - you do Kirk so well. We need the next installment. His first space mission and so one. You write too well to stop.
Grey Bard chapter 4 . 8/26/2001
JIM-my! JIM-my! Syl! Syl! Syl!

What can I say, I loved it. You really have the touch. Write more, Syl, please. Your fans are waiting.
Leslie Kirkironically chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. The scenes when Kirk knocks out the two officers and the flight sim scenes are priceless. Keep'em coming!
Sofie Ann Andrews chapter 4 . 3/22/2001
good
Jim Sharp chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
I thoroughly enjoyed this first chapter.
Gene chapter 1 . 11/18/2000