Reviews for Daddy
Phictionmaker7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
The second time I've read this and it's still really good! Excellent smut! ;)
reni.m.kiraly chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Holy fuck, that was just amazing! God, my dirty dirty mind, but you need to write more! This is...I just...shit, fantastic!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You are right, you have a very dirty mind but this was so hot. And I couldn't believe Harry Potter would treat his own son as if he was just another kid. I would never treat any of my children like that, never. I would just love to smack some sense into that brain of his.
guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
you should write a sequel. this one was a winner.
xEvermoreRealityx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I...don't even know what to say. There are no words for how good this is. It was cute and fun and sexy all at the same time. I loved it! Would love if you decided to continue it!
dracowillbeloved chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I loved this! So freaking hot! I would kill for more!
CrazyDraineFan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I may have died from the amount of sexiness.

SOOOOO HOT! Please continue
Mrs. Voldemort's Pet chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Please continue this...
Caz Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I may have just died.

Daddy!kink is my favourite kink! Write more! Now!

Sorry for the lack of eloquence, but it really is your fault. You killed me.

Caz M x
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked it, I'm usually not a fan of this pairing but this might have just changed my mind.

Death Cobra Eater
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Holy Mother of God. That was orgasmic. Seriously. Please write more. Like now! Do you have accounts anywhere else? Cause this can't be your only story. Please. I need more.

I read fanfiction every day and rarely take the time to leave a review anymore because I'm so tired of typing them. But...I needed to let you know how good this was.

Also, because I read so much, it's difficult to turn me on unless I'm already horny. But congrats, you did that all on your own. I just wanted to read a story, stumbled upon this and boy am I happy now ;)

Anywho, thanks for writing. Hope to see more from you in the future.

-Laura
Dani chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Omg! That was sooo effin HOT! I want more ;)
roosickle chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh he can play daddy to me any day of the week : ) very nice
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Holy shit! That was awesome!

Well done!