Reviews for Hunt of the Blue Spirit
Up date pleez
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Love this story. Keep it up. Update soon! :)
Casperace13 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Hey! No fair that was way to short! Get back here and write more right now! Please?
I really love this story!
Miharu Nakamura chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I love this story you should keep it going i want to know more about what happened and if toph and aang show up
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
this is really good please update soon. i want to find out if aang and toph come back.
Neonlumberjack chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This is the sweetest/saddest story ever. I like how you compare Zuko and Ozai. It's a way I never thought of before. I also like how Zuko didn't want to hear Katara go on. He's so sensitive and sweet! He reminds me of a guy I know.
Neonlumberjack chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Jane Keybored chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
So romantical...

I'm still diggin' the comparison between Zuko and Ozai. Sort of ironic, really, that she would fall for the son of her torturer.

Aw, but Zuko, he's so sensitive. This was a lovely little scene. Very realistic that she would enjoy kissing him, and feel turned-on, but be afraid to take the next step with him. Plus they've only been together, and not even 'together'-together, for a few days!

I wonder what Sokka would say if he wakes up to find them all cuddly?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You should really continue this
Jane Keybored chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Sokka opens his eyes! I like the way Zuko handled the situation. If Sokka can trust him, it will be a nice set-up to him accepting Zuko & Katara being together. Should it come to that, as we all hope it does ;)

I loved your ending line of this chapter!
Jane Keybored chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Alternately "aww" and "agh"

Wow-I was surprised to hear that Zuko could relate to Katara on -that- level. Interesting twist, too, that Ozai didn't brutally rape Katara, but instead used the shame of her enjoyment to torture her.

But aww... Zuko! Zutara fluffiness. I do like that he didn't want to hear more of her story... It shows his pain, his understanding of both sides: what she went through, and what Ozai was doing (since he attempted to teach Zuko). Powerful little tidbit you added, at least I thought so!
Jane Keybored chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Poor Katara. I hope she can be 'fixed' eventually. If anyone can it's Zuko & Sokka. I love those boys. Zuko will know what kind of trials she went through, with his family, and Sokka will love her as unconditionally as only a family member can. Will he ever be 'let in on' what happened to her? It's weird that he doesn't see it. Or maybe he's just observing, for now.

I'll wait and see :)
Jane Keybored chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I hope Katara isn't still planning on assassinating Zuko... And how does Sokka not notice that anything is wrong with his sister? Katara's been missing for 3 months, then shows up, all despondent and emotionless? He'll probably start to notice something is up, especially if he tries to inquire about what happened to her while she was gone. Unless she doesn't stay around long enough for Sokka to start wondering about her. I hope she stays!

Ok enough speculating. I'll wait to see what you write next:)
iPod reader chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
katara the assasin nice touch

mishi gohiku
Jane Keybored chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Ohh... VERY dark. Poor Katara. She's messed up-she'll never be the same. I hope (if you do start getting into willing sexual escapades between Katara and .. whoever else..) that she will have to work hard to overcome her terrible experience. It wont be believable if she doesn't have some trauma hovering and hindering her love life!

As for the OC-I don't mind them. I like them in a good AU. However, in my experience as a reader, I like the OC as long as he/she is not the love interest. Especially in a Katara/Zuko story-we (zutarians) can get unruly if there's no Zutara! ;)

Hope that was helpful! Write more please!