Reviews for Charade
Nobody chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
PLZ update! You can not abandon such a great story!
Frozen862 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
update
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Love this story and the last! Hope you update soon and am looking forward as to see how you have Caroline and Klaus meet and what Damon's reaction is to that. Any please update soon -
nfinneman chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I know it's been a while, but this story is absolutely amazing! Please tell me there's a chance of an update...
vikki.dillard chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
i like this
glamtaia chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Please, update . . . i can't wait to see what will happen next :) I adore your Daroline fafics :)
Anna chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
It's been too long since you updated it and I have been starting to wonder if you have abandoned it but I hope not because I positively adore this one and I am craving for another chapter. You are damn good at writing Dc and please update fast! You haven't updated since like Christmas! :(
josetong chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Caroline totally should just move in with Damon! That'd be awesome.

And this! "I'm shallow, Bonnie's judgmental and Elena's self-centered, but we're friends because we see past those flaws. If you love someone, you accept them- all of them. People who think their girlfriend or boyfriend is perfect are stupid. They're blind. No one is perfect and if you can't see their flaws then you can't see who they really are."

I completely second that!
josetong chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Sometimes I just really doubt Elena really wants to be Caroline's friend or she's just pretending to be one so she could be able to know everything.
josetong chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nice to see new Daroline story from you. Interesting plot. So Damon and Caroline have some kind of special bond. Did Damon already know that and that's why he compelled Caroline over and over again?
LaLaALa521 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Great story.

Update soon.
AmyFrancis chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Fantastic!
Emily chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
love it!
TeamRipperStefan chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Loving the Damon/Nikita interaction. They have great chemistry. Awesome update. Keep going please. I can't wait to see what comes next!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 5 . 12/25/2011