Reviews for Don't Leave Me This Way
fooonyoufool chapter 1 . 3/14
Awesome story :3 and I agree , stenny makes much more sense. When kenny dies, stan just couldn't face anyone, the meme episode, stan went off with the other guys and kenny followed, same with passion of the Jews. Stan got sick of kyle and cartman and left, kenny followed .. Also stan seems to be like , hey look at kenny , a lot of the time, like the pee episode..Kyle is just too busy with cartman to notice kenny.. Like seriously , k2 is like the least sense couple.. I think people like like k2 because Kyle is overrated in the fandom world and MUST be paired with everyone... Rant over xp
blueeyedbaby125 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Dawwww that was cute, Kyle is so adorable and pouty(;

And I totally agree on the Stenny thing, that one time when they were in the hospital and all kenny wanted to see was Stan... :')

But I support Style more...then stylenny xD...then Stenny.

and even though there is not a lot of interaction between the two...Kenny x Butters
southparkouri chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Laharls Vassal chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Perfect...just perfect! Style is just the best thing ever! I knew they should have got together since forever
YourFictionalAffair chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Amazing! I can't wait for the next update!

And don't worry about Kyle's mom. She's always been a bitch, remember? ;)
Antagonistic protagonist chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
love this! 8D

I like the concept of this story, and your writing~

I don't know about Stenny.. personally, I am a fan of Style, then one-sided Kyman and one-sided K2. Because Kyle is like the girl of the group, and I love when its like 1 girl, or 1 guy that al the guys are after. Although Stan will always win Kyles heart, of course.

I see Kenny wanting a more female type of guy, too, you know? And yeah. I don't know. That's just my opinion though~ haha.

Anyway, I love the story, and I can't wait for the second part. :D
YourFictionalAffair chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I think of K2 as just another possible pairing for the four main characters, you know? But I LOVE this story. Soo much:D And I can't wait for the second part! Thank you!
Darkslayer18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to read the coming out thats always interesting :3, and no its not just you i don't like it but Stenny definitely makes more sense since like i cant really remember a time when Kyle and Kenny talk directly that one is just so out there...
Getalo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Totally agree with you, Stenny is better than K2 !

Anyway, your story is just amazing D