Reviews for Not All That
dzgirl11 chapter 4 . 8/13
Gerard way is beautiful
Alex Castello chapter 19 . 4/30
OH MY FREAKING GOD! That was so awesome. (I try not to swear in comments but..) That was so fucking awesome. I wish this fanfiction could just go on forever. Ppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee keep writing this cute, adorable little Castiel. And I am not new to Destiel fanfiction, but this is definitely the best one that I have read so far!
Alex Castello chapter 15 . 4/28
I thought that this chapter was really sweet. Seeing the way Cas and Dean are growing together is wonderful! On the whole asexual vs pan-romantic, it doesn't really matter what other people define your character as, only how you define him.
Alex chapter 20 . 3/27
Just finished the story and I finished it in a day and stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish it because it was so good! Loved the theme for Cas not knowing anything and him discovering it with dean! One of the best destiel fanfics I've read in a while! Great job!
syringa101 chapter 15 . 3/21
Cas would be panromantic and asexual. If he was pansexual he'd be sexually attracted to everyone, but we know this isn't true because he's asexual.
syringa101 chapter 8 . 3/19
The diabetes joke wasn't cool. Educate yourself.
One chapter in and I already hate every kid in that school, except Sam and the Novaks of course. Well Done xD
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Hei!
I loved your story! :)
kuroikitsune-chan chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
It may be best to call this "demisexual" meaning that someone is not interested in sex until they reach a certain level of emotional bonding within their relationship :)
Sexual partner: Hey, I think you are sexy. *aroused*
Demisexual partner: I'd have to reach a higher level of emotional intimacy before I could feel the same way. \
Sexual partner: Oh, I see. Well, we can do something enjoyable together. /
Demisexual partner: D We can bake a cake for now!
Sexual partner: Sure! That's always fun, although we seem to be doing that a lot. D
Demisexual partner: *squeee! bonding time!*
-urban dictionary
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Plz no... I hated that... it HURTS.
Yuzuki Takara chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Even though this is finished, you should have like made Dean and Castiel be like "We've decided that we're just not looking for a relationship together." That would have been hilarious.
Meow chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
If i ever meet gabriel i will kick HIM in the balls for saying he will kick gerard way in the balls! Nobody hates on mcr when im ere'!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
I would just like to respond to your ending AN.
As a member of the asexual spectrum myself, I found absolutely nothing wrong with your description. "Asexual" is generally used as a very broad term, which covers many different sexualities which fall on the spectrum (sort of like how bi people can be more attracted to males than females and vice versa).
I myself am demisexual, which basically means that I don't feel sexually attracted to people unless there is already a strong emotional bond. That's not to say I don't get sexual urges sometimes, because I definitely do, but the thought of actually having sex with someone else (in anything more than a hypothetical sense) has only occurred to me maybe twice in my life.
In this story, Cas is literally asexual - as in, he doesn't even feel sexual arousal. It's not a thing to him. I know many other aces who are the same way, and many who are not. As I said before, it's a very broad spectrum.
On another note, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's definitely one of my top 3 fics of all time. I've read it like 5 times already, and this definitely won't be the last. Great, great work :)
Mischief managed,
Rachel
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Oh my God. This is amazing. It's like pie made for Dean Winchester. The beauty of an asexual yet pansexual Castiel is beyond words. Dean is just so tolerating and such a saint. C; Gabriel, Baltazar, Crowley, Sam are all in on the ride to make the two fall in love. The gradual exposure to nakedness and sexy time is lovely. I just wished it happened along the way not just crammed up in the end. Castiel with a boner! D;
UHDKlfr chapter 2 . 1/2/2015