Reviews for Not All That
EvenIfYouLoseYourMind chapter 7 . 5/21
I stayed up all night looking for this story because I read it way back in like 2015. It is such an amazing work of fan fiction. Every time I think of great Destiel au's I think of this one.
The story has been on here for so long so youre probably long gone and I doubt you'll ever see this. But if by chance you do, I love your story and hope you're doing well!
QuirkCirc chapter 20 . 4/13
I could imagine no better ending for this fic than the one you miraculously provided. Well done!
QuirkCirc chapter 19 . 4/13
I was not expecting any of the stuff that happened in this chapter to happen xD now I know why it's rated M lol but seriously you're everything so well it's beautiful!
QuirkCirc chapter 15 . 4/13
To be honest I'm pretty satisfied how you went about explaining Castiel's asexuality. Since I'm asexual, myself I know quite a bit about it and I like how you portrayed it here
QuirkCirc chapter 13 . 4/13
XD I laugh so hard at that line part
Wayward gryffindor oncer chapter 10 . 2/26
You keep mentioning them having dinner at school- do you mean lunch, or what time does their school days run from.
chickenslovebone chapter 2 . 1/25
At first I was a little confused with your story. I was under the impression that John was still a hunter in this world. I found it really difficult to wrap my head around the idea of Dean caring/worrying about what other high school students thought of him. why would he be afraid of physical violence, let alone their opinion when he had grown up in a hunters life. High school problems seem like the kind of thing that Dean would dismiss as unworthy of his time when he had so many supernatural problems to deal with.

This point was really bugging me until Dean mentioned that they travel around a lot because his father works for the military. Then it clicked for me that this wasn't teenage hunter in training Dean I was reading about, but the kind of person he could have been if he'd been aloud a normal life. This started to make a lot more sense then.

My advice would be to mention Johns work earlier in the story, probably right away in the beginning, because everything else seams like a very cannon version of their childhood and specifying that might help to get readers in the right mindset from the get go. Otherwise so far it is a very interesting story.
Bigjewlz chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
This story is amazing just...Omg. ...can NOT cope with how good it is. The feels, honestly and gabe cracks me up
SorrySucker19 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
It was.. Interesting, but I hate how completely OOC Dean is, soooo, I'm probably not gonna end up reading on. Dean wouldn't be so chicken-shit about a bunch of High Schoolers making dumb threats. He'd probably talk to the novaks just to rub it in or something! XD anyway, as some constructive criticism, work on being more in character, because it wasn't just Dean, though the others weren't so blaringly obvious.
dzgirl11 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Gerard way is beautiful
Alex Castello chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
OH MY FREAKING GOD! That was so awesome. (I try not to swear in comments but..) That was so fucking awesome. I wish this fanfiction could just go on forever. Ppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee keep writing this cute, adorable little Castiel. And I am not new to Destiel fanfiction, but this is definitely the best one that I have read so far!
Alex Castello chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
I thought that this chapter was really sweet. Seeing the way Cas and Dean are growing together is wonderful! On the whole asexual vs pan-romantic, it doesn't really matter what other people define your character as, only how you define him.
Alex chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
Just finished the story and I finished it in a day and stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish it because it was so good! Loved the theme for Cas not knowing anything and him discovering it with dean! One of the best destiel fanfics I've read in a while! Great job!
syringa101 chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
Cas would be panromantic and asexual. If he was pansexual he'd be sexually attracted to everyone, but we know this isn't true because he's asexual.
syringa101 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
The diabetes joke wasn't cool. Educate yourself.