Reviews for No Blood From the Heart
mailroomorder chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it. It was really fun to read.
mailroomorder chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Great update. Interesting thing with the concept of drudges.
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Holy SHIT this is awesome.
blaze2201 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
lol this is really funny, entertaining, interesting and well written, thanks for sharing!
jedward27 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
That was flipping amazing! I love vampire Klaine!
1gleefan chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Okay, I can't believe you made me love a story about vampires. About Kurt and Blaine as vampires. But you did. This is wonderful and amazing.
Kristine Lovegood chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
WOW. Just- wow. I loved it. The last chapter was wonderful. If you ever think about making an epilogue I'll read it in a blink of an eye ;)
allirefuseandtheeichuse chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Amazing story. I very rarely find Vampirre!Kurt stories...in fact, I've only ever found one other, so thank you for this truly wonderful story. And beautifully written too. :).
Miss Invernal chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Awwwwww so sweet :3
purplebagpack chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I hate u so much. I cant believe u make me like a vampire story. - what is my life
Miss Invernal chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
omg Kurt is so Hot :)
1gleefan chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I said it before and I must say it again. WOW! How you made this chapter so romantic, I don't know. But. I loved it.
1gleefan chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I love this. Absolutely adore it. Too bad you couldn't add Humor to the category because it's pretty hilarious in places.
Khole Canameia chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Man, that took many tries just to get the review window to load. OMG, this wait is MORE THAN WORTH IT! I have to say, seeing this fic updated had been the best thing to happen to me all day. Oh it is sooooo HOT! Please keep writing this! A showdown / battle between Kurt and Sebastian would be interesting too! Btw, who is older and stronger? I am getting the impression that it's Kurt?
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, wow. I usually stay away from vampire stories because - well- they scare me. But, the fact that I somehow got turned on to True Blood a couple of years ago combined with my love of your writing I decided to give this a try and now, darn it, I believe I'm hooked (I even broke my rule about not reading anything that wasn't categorized as Complete so please keep those updates coming).

I love the fact that you keep them both in character. This is wonderful. On to the next chapter.