Reviews for Unmasked
Medisha chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I've got just few words on my mind. Keep on posting! It's very touching story :-)
InceptionJunkie123 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I was so glad to see you updated! Great story! Keep up the good work!
daydreambuff chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Yay! An update! Woohoo! Anyhow, it really struck me how nicely you portrayed the evolution of the relationships between Arthur, Ariadne and Eames. How things could shift and change into what you needed for the story but retaining what we can glean from canon. Maybe it was just as prevalent before but it just struck me. Also, generally when a ff writer gives a character a daughter, or child, of the adorable and young variety when canon does not necessarily indicate said child's existence (even remotely), it bugs me. Because they end up being shallow and unnecessary beyond their use to open up a hardened or heavily shielded character to a sudden onslaught of sensitivity and "feelings" which feels just so very unnatural. But this story and the existence of Isabelle does not rub me that way at all. I'm not saying she's exploding with depth but really she's an excellent example of the way OC kids can be done. All in all I have enjoyed this story immensely and hope you revisit Inception and Ariadne and Eames, because there is NOT ENOUGH fanfic for those two.
sandie.eggo chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Well done! You left a lot to speculate about, I think, but I can also see this as a close to the story...for now?

I'm a sucker for happy endings and hope the Ari/Eames/Isa all have one.
daydreambuff chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I need to say again how awesome your grasp of these characters (Eames) is. And the fact that they really don't have any solutions to this difficult situation is so fitting. I like that you didn't really glorify his dark side. I can't wait for the next chapter! I don't want this to end so soon either.
daydreambuff chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Well, love definitely. I enjoyed all of your previous Inception one-shots but I really appreciate this multichapter work. So, more please. I like your characterization of Eames and Ariadne. Ariadne doesn't come across as overly young (a popular choice, your take on which I appreciate) and has a really perceptive character that fits with what I remember. She's not a spitfire all the time, which never feels right to me and is kind of subtle and caring all around, but still capable. Eames is pretty somber in this story but in the one-shots I was nothing but pleased. Banter and wittiness isn't the easiest thing to write and I've read many a bad portrayal of his kind of character, so well done. Plus, depth for the hot guy. Never a bad choice. As a previous Arthur/Ariadne reader, this Arthur is pretty cold. That's not a complaint but it's weird compared to what I'm used to. I'm sold on Eames/Ariadne though :) You write very well and my only complaint is that everything is so short! It's better than dragging things out and with action it works great, but I'd love an emotional and LONG chapter or two. I look forward to what you do in the future with these guys (and maybe a few family fics of WAFF...)
sandie.eggo chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I can only imagine where Arthur could find a doctor so discreet. I'm really interested to see how Eames, Isabelle, and Ariadne work things out. I look forward to the next chapter.
sandie.eggo chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Exciting chapter! A bit unnerving to read how adept Arthur is at killing, but this is a bit of a darker fic, so it does flow with the story. I'm so glad Isabelle wasn't hurt :)
sandie.eggo chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter. I wouldn't expect Eames to be fun in this story or this kind of situation so I think his characterization fits.

I also like the little mention of his daughter and her 'spunk.' I would expect nothing less from Eames' daughter.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
sandie.eggo chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Poor Eames :(

I have to admit that I'm so used to Arthur/Ariadne as the pairing that it's weird to read Eames and Ariadne comforting each other. I'll just have to get used to that with this fic. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
browncoatgirl chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Ok loving it. You really have a knack for keeping everyone in cannon. Can't wait for more.
sandie.eggo chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I'm really liking this so far. I really like the way you're portraying Eames and giving us insights to his background and the consequences of his criminal activity. In the movie, yes, they're all criminals to whatever extent, but I've always seen Eames as 'more criminal', perhaps because he's described as a thief and I'm thinking he steals much more than just what's in dreams.

Anyway, kind of went off there. I do like this and hope you continue.
Triangulum chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Intriguing! Please continue
Tori chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ok so I'm already hooked! and I'm ready to find out more on all of this soo please keep updating..great job so far!
browncoatgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Am so intrigued already i want to know what happened to the daughter? is it Ari's daughter or from a previous relationship? Where is Ariadne?

Ok so if you hadn't guessed can't wait for the new chapter!