Reviews for Dream a Nightmare
Curious6 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
"When John saw the terrified look in Sam's eyes as they swiveled over towards his father, he finally understood why he was never included in the boys personal conversations. He always had an uncanny ability to say the wrong thing."

Awwww this just made me really sad.
Curious6 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
"I just wi-wish he would show it, and say something, ya know? And- oh shit, that was a red light. I-I should go back and…"

Oh, Sam, you're so damn cute even when you're delirious.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story! :)
xxDodo chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Awesome story you got here! I enjoyed all of it, and this whole chapter was my favorite! Deano and Sammy :) *heart* Loved it.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Really enjoyed this one. Very creative.
threedays chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Wow! I REALLY enjoyed this! Such a cool concept and so well-written.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Gosh, no words to describe. AWESOME! EXCELLENT! BRILLIANT! I loved this fic COMPLETELY! It had everything I wanted, especially a lot of brotherly love, so you won my heart with this!

The story was also REALLY interesting! I loved the dialog between the demon and Sam, very clever.

I love how you describe emotions, actions, and everything else. Your writing is just a pleasure to enjoy :)

Keep on writing! don't ever stop! you're awesome at it! Loved this story so much, one of my favorites!
sammynanci chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Wonderfull story! Poor Sammy,hes so scared! I loved so much the brotherly love and the protective John and Dean.

Thanks so much for your story! Great job!
judyann chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Wow that was great! Loved it! Amazing again!
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
This is great. I shouldn't have read it this late while I'm tired though cuz Sam's tiredness made me even more so. Looking forward to more.
beccablu050 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I absolutely love love love your story! And everyday I keep checking back to see if there have been any updates, and I end up reading it all again _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
krwlngmieskeen chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I so have to know what happens next! How is Sam going to stop him? I HAVE TO KNOW!

This was a cute chapter! Especially when Sam came back and Dean acted just like John said, lol. I loved this, I'm loving this and I'll love this more with the next chapter! please update soon!
sarah chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Oww! Sammy is in for one hell of a battle

can't wait
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Great story so far. Can''t wait for an update.