Reviews for Hand in Glove
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
oh hell yeah! This was da bomb! - Going to read part 2 now!
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great!
ktfranceebee chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
So basically this is what I would want to happen had Brad Falchuck not been a dick and decide to write Dave/Max off of the show. They could have run into one another at a bar in New York, and instead of a car, Dave could have driven Kurt home on his bike, with Kurt sitting on the handle bars. Now I sad, but super happy that I read this again. And reviewed this time!
ktfranceebee chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
My baby boys...;;_;; All flirty and getting plastered. /sniffles
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So, I know I STARTED this story a while back. But I can't remember if I finished it. I don't think I did. And if I did... Oh well! I'm reading it again! :D
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Okay...I'm a huge kurtofsky fan and I can't believe this story slipped by me completly! I also see there's a sequel! You've made my Friday truly awesome:-) Hugs!
Duchess on fire chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Great story :D Really funny !
WannaHoldYourHand chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this! In fact I re-read it a few times :')
LizzyPoodle chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This story was utterly fantastic! I loved it!
myownghost chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
What a sweet ending! I like so much how they managed to arrive at an understanding, despite all the baggage and the alcohol. Very nice.
Hambeka chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Great chapter and you ended the story in the right place, too. I really like how you wrote Dave and Kurt's conversation. First they were talking past each other, and then they gradually came to understand what was going on between them. Very, very good story!
FactionB chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. It was angsty, and sweet, and beautiful, and sexy, and heart-breaking, and everything I love in a Kurtofsky fic.

I loved the end, it was perfect. Open but amazing.

Definitely going to favorites :)
HPmeghan7474 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
You won't even consider continuing this? Please do, it's soooo good.
Larkin21 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Really enjoyed this story! Your characterizations are great and the tension and desire you created was really well done. I hope that you do follow up with that one-shot (or more). Great job!
blzrgurl71 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Noooooooooooooooooo! DO NOT SAY "THE END" TO ME HONEY! I love this story...I need more! Never stop writing this...I demand you write more, right now! (Is this enough exclamation points and all caps to get me what I want? I'm getting kind of tired of being whiny brat.) Please write more.

Kate