Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
margeherman2 chapter 6 . 3/20
Beautifully written! I love that you showed B&B involved in a variety of conversations. The trust & fear issues they both have and need to resolve along with their love for each other and Christine were explored in depth. I like that they can do that just hours following Christine's birth. They have so very much to look forward to and celebrate their strength & courage. Just a fantastic read! I am completely addicted to your writing. Thank you!
margeherman2 chapter 5 . 3/19
This was adorable. Such a nice short story to "fill in" that which was not included in the TV show. I very much enjoyed this piece! Thank you. :)
margeherman2 chapter 4 . 3/19
Fantastic sharing about Booth's dad. I love the way he recalled the good memories and told them as a story. One thing missing with many people today is the sharing of childhood memories. I am constantly shocked to learn that some married couples have no idea about their spouse's early life. Thank you for portraying this meaningful interchange of Booth & Bones. :)
margeherman2 chapter 3 . 3/16
I loved reading this. I so wish they could have more of the personal, intimate conversations on TV. Thank goodness you have provided these for us to read.
margeherman2 chapter 1 . 3/16
I am in total agreement about adding the week. It has always bothered me (in the TV version) that from VNM's shocking death they were in bed and pregnant a week later. Then 3 mos later Brennan is hugely pregnant and she drives in threatening weather to visit storm chasers. Then a few weeks later she & Booth go to the prison & end up delivering the baby in a barn with animals. That entire block of episodes were somewhat entertaining but too far-fetched for my consumption. What you have done here & in TWATH: A Bone To Pick (the humor is not lost on me) you have filled in and answered many questionable scenes & episodes. I still think they need to ad you to the writer's team...especially if the show does continue past the 10th Season. Some of the writing for these eps 6 & 7 kind of got off track from the class and style of writing BONES the show deserves! Thank you again for your insightful, entertaining & well researched writing! :))
mary chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
your projection of booth and brennan is right on target. great great all people could experience this comunacation.
mary chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
just great great . keep up the good writting. you have got their personalty down to a tee.
mary chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
you aresuch a wonderfull writer .booth and brennan relationship is such awonderfull thing .it is based on such a great and perfect desire to take care of each other .booths understanding of brennan ways and williness to accept her for who she is just great / it leavessuch awonderfull feeling of true extent of booths feelings and treatment of her keeps me wanting to hear more about them lots of laughs dosent heart any thing either. i really enjoy this mode it leaves me .
mary chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
i have finally understood what you are doing with your stories. ivery much wanted to see the case solved in the what where when story. ifinally found out that you were elaborating on
craftyjhawk chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Poor Brennan. It makes you wonder if she will, truly feel secure.
Jencun chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Aw, B&B! Lovely. Keep up the hard work! X.
Jencun chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Yes yes yes!
sandyholl chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I've been wondering if everything is okay with you? I've been waiting for Tuesday on your other story and read something about a member of your family being sick? I can't find that story right now but wonder if you are going to be able to finish it? I LOVE IT!
lb chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for these. It helps fill in all the gaps from the time jump and lack of Parker time. Very sweet.
leekleek94 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012