Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
DBGrannyFan chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
*Applause, Applause* That was great...Love the trips to 'Planet Booth' and the total intimacy of the nursery scene. Laughed at Booth talking/thinking about lady parts...you nailed that!

Great job as usual...can't wait for the next one.
elmasuz chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Such a sweet story. I love the transformation that Brennen is undergoing. Booth is th only one to make her realize that all oflife is nit rational. Excellent!
Fluffybird chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I really liked the circus comparison...I am never sure whether it is an analogy, allusion, metaphor or what so I go back to a word I can deal with. And I am really tired of this flour-y keyboard, pardon me if there are extra and alien characters.

"That was this morning. Tonight, the circus that was her pregnancy has advanced to the next location, all that's left are the announcement flyers hanging by one nail, twirling in the breeze as an empty popcorn bag floats away on a dusty breeze. This loneliness of the circus' absence makes her eyes sting, her chest tighten, and her jaw clench momentarily. Damn those vacillating hormones, she chastises her own physiology. A tear drops anyway. She shakes her head as if shrugging these feelings off."

It is not on the same scale but your description reminds me of when a performance season is over. You rehearse and learn and struggle and swear and say 'I'll never do this again!'. Then you prep and worry and fret and perform and bask and enjoy. And then it is over and you get this empty purposelessness, there's a word, for a little while.

You did good with that chapter Ms Moxie.
appiedala chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
One word. Amazing! Do i need to say more, don't think so. With everything you write, so thoughtfull, meaningfull and true to actual feelings, you amaze me! I can't imagine what it must feel like to give birth. I've been in the delivery room with a friend a few times before and the pregnancy and developing of a human being inside the womb is a miracle. The greatest miracle to life! WOW!
sarahlizlangas chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I loved this chapter! Great characterisation. Made me feel all warm and fluffy!
brensfan chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
As always...love this chapter! Can't wait for the next one:)
rightfromthebeginning chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Great chapter! I think this has been the best chapter I have read before written by you :) Loved everything about it. My favourite parts were Booth and Brennan's thoughts also loved the intimacy between B&B, spot on as usual. Can't wait to read more ]
Someoneslove chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Re:Chap:5,6- Excellent as usual. I am seeing every look of confusion , knitting of the brows and flailing of the hands of Brennan as well as hear her voice. I can see the many facial expressions of Booth from the pensive to charming and the many inflections of his voice.

This all fits in so nicely. Thanks for giving us something extra
Martreiya chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I'm so deeply happy about this chapter that I may cry ... You did a wonderful job! I'm so damn emotional right now that it's pretty probable that i could leave not an appropriate comment I mean not like the one you actually deserve so I'm gonna read it again 'cause is really necessary *it's for me :)* and leaving you another review after that! :)

xo
strawberry79 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Wow loved this chapter it was so touching and job.:-)
maddie McGarry chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
MoxieGirl you always have the best endings i always leave the chapter, laughing, smiling, or just very happy because of the adorableness
maddie McGarry chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
love this!i wish hart hanson would use the best friend thing i really liked it, thanks MoxieGirl.
flute1952 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Hey Catherine! Just got done reading your vignette and I must say "Wowza!" It was awesome. You have really been able to capture the transformation of Brennan's personality and character as she has gone through these significant changes in her life. You're very talented and adept at capturing these two - Brava!

Ever the critic though - and I always am because I'm a music teacher and that's what I do - I know a good creative person does appreciate some constructive criticism sometimes - the artery and vein thing - fantastic analogy! But you got it switched. The arteries pump oxygen to the body while the veins bring it back to the heart. Just had a physiology exam over the circulatory system...and unless I got it significantly wrong on the exam...it's the other way around. :-)

But, alas, it's fiction, right? And it doesn't always have to be 100% scientifically accurate. I still enjoyed it.

You're fantastic - please don't stop writing!

CMVN
geraghtyvl chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Really, really, good..I just loved it!
yoshimi0701 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Love it! So well-written. Love their moment like this. You're an amazing writer ALWAYS.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »