Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
lb chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for these. It helps fill in all the gaps from the time jump and lack of Parker time. Very sweet.
leekleek94 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
So beautiful! nice job!
Lady Ibara Phantomhive chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
This chapter was good too!
Lady Ibara Phantomhive chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is so sweet! You, my friend, are a hopeless romantic.

I find I enjoy it.
Lady Ibara Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So this takes place after The when and the how? It's a good thing I read that first then.
leshagen chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I really liked the surprise Parker made for Christine, but did not like how he went about it. I felt bad for B&B because neither one of them wanted to think the worst of him.
leshagen chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Awww, sweet chapter. I love that they're just so jazzed that they are parents...together. :D
leshagen chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
I think for Rebecca it's almost impossible to wonder 'what if', especially when you see someone you used to be involved with, with someone else, and they are just so freakin happy. Also, she knows that she has no one to blame but herself. There's no guarantee that Bec and Seely would have worked out and would still be together, but she never even gave it a try. Maybe she regrets that decision.
leshagen chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
I just love the insight into the new little family and love seeing them as parents, but still B&B.
leshagen chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
"We really are a family, Booth," Brennan says, just above a whisper when he looks into her eyes, his hand still stroking the baby's skin.

"Of course, we are," he replies. "Just like I always knew we would be."

Ok, that just warms my heart. I wish the show had more moments like that. I did love the 'The Prisoner in the Pipe', but felt that it was lacking in affection. They never once kissed after the baby was born, which I think is something that a couple in love would naturally do after an experience like that.
leshagen chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
You really covered a gambit of emotions in this chapter. Starting with Brennan remembering her mother and her frustration at how little she new of her history. And then B&B discussing what Booth blurts out during sex, which was hilarious and adorable by the way. Finally, Booth's struggle with his fear of turning into his father, loving his father, and sharing his tender memories. Just wonderful.

"...Hello breasts, I'll be your host for the evening" and "Hey people, I'm having sex with Bones!' Followed by the fake sound of a crowd roaring."

One day I'll be sitting at my desk working and out of the blue, I remember these lines from your story and just crack up!
leshagen chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
That chapter just made me sigh at the end (a good sigh) :D
leshagen chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Loved it, the dialogue was perfect. It's just so...them :D
leshagen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved everything about this chapter: the tender moments, the heartfelt discussions and realizations, and the humor between B&B. Wow, you packed a lot in just one chapter and there's more! Cool...
Chollas chapter 5 . 7/26/2012