Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
bblover228 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed your continuation of the was so B&B. I will definitely read after episode 3 if you choose to write it.
dovepage chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wonderful, you write our fav couple so well. Please continue, we only seem to get crumbs of their relationship on the show now. This helps to understand them from both points of view.
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes, please continue. And, I loved Booth with his mock concern. I liked it a lot.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Please continue it was great
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was lovely! Would love for you to write more :) Your writing for B&B was so them- the kisses and Brennan being unconformable on Booth's side of the bed was sweet and funny.
EvaAnderson chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Continue! Definitely continue! :)
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lovely.
liliray chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes please write a follow up to each episode. This was wonderful! :-)
Twerp24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved it. Yes, please write something every week like this. Your writing is so good.
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Definitely should continue. I had a good laugh as well as some 'awww' moments. My favorite parts are when they're telling each other how much they love the other, and when Bones says she could murder Booth without getting caught.

"There would be no evidence." Hahaa.
eowin-mll chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Excelente comienzo! Espero realmente que sigas esta historia.

Siempre al terminar el episodio me parece que queda mucho por decir...y hacer entre esos dos. Tambien creo que queda mucho "entre líneas", como el hecho de que Finn regresara (mi imaginación me dice que alguien lo convenció ¿Quizás Booth?)

Me pregunto si uno por episodio será suficiente.
DBGrannyFan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is great...it gives a little more depth of the B&B relationship...HH/SN sometimes leaves it so subtle we miss it or they leave it to our imaginations...

*Applause*

I vote for you to continue...
DWBB chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like your idea and I say go for it. My favorite line was 'These are the happy, appreciative tears of my non compos mentis love for the father of my child … and, for that child herself, whom we made together," she says as if in a dream state'. My own 'non compos mentis love' of this show and the characters is crazy I know.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lovely piece. I think you summed up a lot of Brennan's approach- her being on her own for 20 years. I would think, too, she's not quite sure how she's supposed to deal with everything. And even when she is empathetic, it takes some time before she "gets it."

I do hope you continue.
ErynGrace chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
YES EVERY WEEK PLEASE! This was brilliant.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »