Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
Someoneslove chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Just so he remembers his vow about the diaper doody(intended) let's top that icecream with butterscotch
MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Simply lovely. I am so very much enjoying reading here!
carolkujawski chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
"You are so in love with me, it's almost embarrassing," / "I am. I can't help it,"

That was my favorite part. It was so cute, it made me smile until I finished reading this chapter! :)
daniellejoy07 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Just as amazing as the first one!

I love how your family unit is coming together and dealing with Parker's misbehavior unlike the show.

Awesome job again Catherine ]
daisesndaffidols chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
I liked it the 2nd time around just as much as I did the first! )
Michelle chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Glad I got to read it before you had to shorten it!
eire76 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Props for being proactive and responsible about the FF regs. Who would have thought it? (I mean who would have thought there were regs like that, not who would have thought you'd be responsible... Just making sure that wasn't a self inflicted case of foot in mouth disease!) I'm sure it won't stifle your creativity and brilliance though. Love you're work. (p.s. I'm still getting around to replying to that last PM and TW&TH... They're coming!)

: )
TraciM chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I loved it! You always delver such great stories.. You have such an awesome writing ability.. I look forward to all additional stories! Thanks for sharing
yoshimi0701 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I always love the story which Parker's in. So I enjoyed very much this wonderful chapter. Lots of cute moments there. Thanks!
EveyEve1215 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I don't know if I commented the first time I read this...

I enjoyed this reading. :)

I like how Booth broke down why he and Brennan were upset and gave suggestions to Parker for future surprises.

I liked Brennan's approach to the hearing of evidence and trial. Knowing Brennan and Parker's relationship I don't think he was upset of her initial respond when coming into the room but it was nice to see it get lighter too. I love Parker and Brennan's relationship. I can't wait to see it grow.

Poor Parker though he has to deal with "the talk" and maturity and now diaper pail duty. ;) hahaha
Dyna63 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
this was cute it made me smile.
dlh chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Though this chapter may have been written for you, I really enjoyed reading it. Just wanted to pass that along.
alexindigo chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
An enjoyable read as always Cath. Loved how meta it was. :) Also loved how you handled the episode itself. I too was puzzled by the number of post ep tags that had B&B feeling guilty for not trusting Parker when in actual fact his actions warranted their suspicion. Sigh...ppl are so quick to bash Brennan over anything. Have you heard about some fan reaction to the finale, calling for her blood for 'abandoning' Booth and 'kidnapping' their daughter. Because of course Booth with his almighty charm smile was going to keep the crazy homicidal sociopath genius serial killer away from his family. Ugh! Stupid fans are stupid.

I take it from the chapter that your dad isn't well? My thoughts and prayers are with you Cath. And your work is not boring btw. :)

Thank you for sharing! )

PS: Read your post finale story and loved it. Can't wait for more. Have not read your updates for The When and The How yet...will get to it soon. Take care Cath!
Alicia9876 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
You r so funny! I love it!
flute1952 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I love how in-character this is. I could imagine the scenes playing out in my head as clear as day and I can imagine the characters saying these exact words. You have a talent, my writing friend. :) continue. please. :)
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »