Reviews for The Meaning in the Episode
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
'65, '68, I didnt even know it was a mustang, so you already beat me in that one!

oh I just love your writing! seriously, you deserve to get published! oh and when (not "if" but WHEN) you do, PLEASE make sure you can send a copy to holland! otherwise you may force me to spent all my money on a plane ticked to get to you! ;p

xx Amelie
DWBB chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
OK Mox, as Daisy would say "you are scary smart". You have put a spin on it and are solving the case for us. I love the way your wicked mind works. I do not know how you have remained off the radar lady, you should be writing for someone somewhere.

I still haven't given up on you writing a novel. I love how you are in Booth and Brennan's head and share them with us. I must tell you that your scenarios are better than the real deal. Shhh don't tell Hart Hanson and his writers I said that.

sarahlizlangas chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I so need to know what is on that note! Loved the whole chapter, your attention to detail is insane!
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Really well written and thought out. I really looking forward to your next update.

I could feel Brennan and Booth's fear. Your story is practically oozing fear.

Repellant Pelant is someone to be very afraid of.

You and razztaztic have the best post season 7 stories going.

Great chapter but then again I didn't expect anything less.
bostonlegalgirl chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Dearest Moxie…aka Catherine.

Like most of the fandom, I was left speechless after that finale. There is so much we were left questioning…what was Brennan thinking, how did Max finally get through to her, her thoughts as she drove off, and what our Booth was feeling as he realized what his Bones had done. There is so much we were left questioning.

As soon as I recovered from watching it…I seriously began rubbing my hands together because I KNEW my Moxie would be hit by her muse to attack this! And thank God you were.

I love how you’ve set this up…I can already see that you are going to take your time to do this justice. Now let’s get to what I loved about this first chapter shall we?

First….I love the scene of Booth coming downstairs from putting down his baby girl. I’m not a mother …yet but I found this to be so beautiful and moving….

"Changed, burped, and sleeping like the little drunken sailor in a onesie we know and love," he said with a grin and a shake of his head. No matter what else is going on outside that nursery, a peacefulness descends upon him when he holds that tiny person they had created out of their love for each other.

Ahhh puddle of goo!

And then you tried to kill me with this next part….

What am I supposed to do? He had said, though it hadn't meant, 'How do I catch Pelant?', or, 'How do I find Brennan?', or, even 'What are you going to do to keep her safe?'

It had been an anguished rhetorical question … 'How do I breathe without her?'

Ahhhh you can hear Booth’s anguish! “How do I breath without her?” Ahhh Cat you’re killing me!

Then the final nail in my coffin…..what sent me over the edge….the reason why I’m ugly-crying and am wiping my runny nose was this part….

"I love you Booth," she'd said, attempting to control the panic swirling just below the surface of her concerned expression. "I don't want you to think Christine is the only reason we are together." It was both a declaration and a request. Believe me. Love me. Tell me that you know this with everything that you are. I feel unbearably frightened for the first time in my life. I don't want to do what I'm about to do—but I beg you to understand.

I’m a blubbering MESS! OMG Catherine that was soooo beeeeaautiful! I loved it. I hate your talented face! Well not really…smirk

I hope those who are reading this understand the hours you put into this. I love the whole premise of how Pellant got his hands on the poison ! YOU ARE BRILLIANT! I can’t wait to see you tackle the main event….when Booth is sitting on those church steps and what is going through his mind….and what Brennan was thinking as she watched Booth baptize their daughter, the hell she must have been in knowing what she had to do….AHHHH so much!

Catarina AKA BLG Good-Luck Mox…..not that you’ll need it. And don’t tell your readers that I am pushing NCIS on you, and that I may be responsible for the delay of this posting. They seem like a passionate group and may put a hit out on me. Be kind and mums the word. Ok?

Now back to your windowless room, bandage up those bleeding phalanges and get typing! Oh and we’re still on for Kill Ari Part 2 right? I mean….SHIT! Never mind….smirk
MichiUssi chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I don't know how you do it but you do it so damn good.

I love your stories...I missed the last three eps but I definitely going to watch them, as fast as I can, so that I can look forward reading your stories afterwards...

I am always waiting for the next of your incredible BONES-stories

XO MichiUssi
Michelle chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
My word for this, Interesting. Not what I expected but I liked it.
manicpixiedreamgurl chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I really loved this chapter! I think it is one of my favourites! I loved the way you handled the Booth/Parker situation and the unique twist you added to the story by putting yourself and DB into it. Keep up the amazing writing!
Lucy143 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Let him buy her a diamond ring!
Lucy143 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Cute chap! Love it!
Lucy143 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Please tell me this story will be longer than 13 chapters ( 13 episodes).

Lucy143 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
What a great story! Keep up the good work, please! :)
SylviaAlexis chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
A wonderful chapter! Totally B&B behavior, their quarrels, and a baby! I really enjoy reading your story:)
mef1013 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I almost fell out of my chair laughing. And I needed the laugh. The conversation between you and DB was inspiring. As far as the story itself...very realistic. Loved his punishment.
yoshimi0701 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Another great chapter! Maybe I told you before I loved Booth and Parker interections on your works. This one, too. And can't stop grinning with the stuff of David and you!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »