Reviews for Broken
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was wonderful. All your writing is excellent, but I had not read this before. It's a little glimpse into Jacob's perspective after he was hurt in the new born battle and before he is about to be hurt by Bella. I appreciate that Jacob wonders how people didn't realize the Cullens weren't human, I wondered too. The description of Jacob trying to control the pain and not letting the pain control him was very well conveyed. But at the end, his realization that the future could have compromise was fantastic, and so helpful for him as he faces the loss of human Bella. If only we had this perspective from him we could have dealt with his loss/her decision better ourselves.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is amazing!

the ending was even more beautiful3
Missing Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Amazing!
theswandive chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
You know I'm not a big Jacob fan, but I read it because *you* wrote it. And I loved it - even though no one's penis touched the others. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I read with rapt attention. I knew the events already, but it was great to get the conversation between them and Jacob's feelings. He went through hell and no one really cared that much. And then the end...oh, my heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE!