Reviews for A Rare Woman
Morinthil chapter 1 . 1/28
I wish I had found this gem earlier. I had watched Department S on youtube, then they took it off. Was pleasantly surprised when I found Jason King DVDs on Amazon and snatched me a set. I have to say this piece was so perfect. I can hear both Jason and Nicola in this and the genuine emotions coming from Jason himself. You captured him perfectly! And the background of Marianne and what happened absolutely fits Jason's extravagance. Thank you, thank you for such a wonderful piece. Brilliantly written.
Timeless A-Peel chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hi Tina,

Thanks for your message. I searched for your site, but I wasn't able to find it, and this site deletes URLs so your Facebook group link was gone. If you'd like to get in touch, you can go to my profile page on this site and find a link to my website there. I have a contact page on my site where you can fill out a form and leave your e-mail, and I can get back and touch with you that way.

Tina Bate chapter 1 . 9/16/2014

Hope you won't mind me sending this to you like this, but I've tried to find an email address without success.

I run the Official Peter Wyngarde Website, and wondered if you would allow me to put some of your Department S/Jason king stories on our webpage?

Peter does take a keen interest in what we do, so he would get to read them if you were kind enough to agree.

You can contact me via our Facebook page at: . .754

With Kindest Regards
MazePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful fic, you've really captured Jason's personality behind the fanciful exterior. I was always curious about his wife, this seems like a plausible turn of events.