Reviews for The Years of the Divided House
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Wow this story has me hooked.. I can't help but love and hate Kid, Jimmy, and Cody for following their hearts; despite the pain their decisions brought..

Buck and Lou will make a cute couple- both unsettled as to what their role/position in life is.

Theresa and Jeremiah are too cute as well - so glad Lou went and got them..

Can't believe Kid left Katy..
Amanda is gonna add a nice element to the family..

Ranching- lol can't wait to see the gang learn to deal with long horns...
libertyrunmom chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
I love this story. Please update. :)
nenyuri chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Wow... I'm a Jimmy/Lou fan, but this story is just great! I never thought about Lou and Buck being a couple before, but I must say, you've convinced me! This is one of the best FF I've ever read, can't wait to see posted the next chapter! Congratulations and please... Keep writing! ;) (Just in case: I'm sorry if I made some mistake, I'm learning English)
SeGate chapter 36 . 1/22/2013
Ok, so I just happened upon this story today... And I all I can say is thank heavens it was a slow day at work. I read the whole thing and have loved it :)

I sure hope you do post again soon, I would love to see where this goes!
Lana Coombe chapter 36 . 9/26/2012
Oh goody - another chapter, you old tease! And what a tease it was! Can't help wondering who's going to be more shocked - Jimmy - find Lou and Buck together or Buck - seeing Jimmy with his cuz!
Sunnybrook chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
Did you hear the squee across time and space? This was beautifully written, and yes..."At laaaaaast." And what a great ending...I can only imagine the looks on all the faces...I can't wait! Wonderful writing, and totally enjoy the direction you are taking all these characters. :))
mariel123 chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
As I read this, for some reason G.F. Handel's "Halleleujah Chorus" began to play for me! Yes, Kristina, it was about time! But the wait? Ah yes, the wait...was so worth it.
Over the last few months, you've said some pretty wonderful, encouraging words about how I write Buck and Lou in my particular little A/U story. And now, I can return those words to you. You have given to both Buck and Lou a voice. And both of those voices have spoken, loud and clear; the honesty and integrity with which they speak is - humbling.
I could see those two broken people in my mind, clear as day. I could picture Lou scrubbing the floors in her underwear; I could see Buck, sweaty and dishevelled, shirt a little unbuttoned and halfways tucked in. And on, up the stairs to the bedroom and to the - uh, - climax of events. Now? Hello, Jimmy and Sparrow; so nice of you to drop by!
Beautiful! Amazing! ML :)
brankel1 chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
got caught by Jimmy.
rororogers chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
SQUEEEEEE! Oh I can just imagine the looks on all their faces there at the end, I'm giggling so hard right now. Wonderful, perfect job sweetie!
Gina77 chapter 36 . 9/24/2012
This was a great chapter. Hot Hot Hot! Doesn't everyone have one of thoses stories where you are walked in on.
CindyPio chapter 36 . 9/24/2012
This chapter was incredible - everything I hoped it would be and more. I'm so glad you finally updated your story, I check everyday, because it is that good! And for a cool fall evening, the temperature sure went up! Excellent work!
Gina77 chapter 31 . 9/24/2012
feel bad for Kid to find out about Angel
flutegirl.anita chapter 36 . 9/24/2012
I think I'm gonna swoon! That was hot! and also, YAY!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 36 . 9/24/2012
sigh...so very satisfying! And then the giggle at the end as I can just see Buck and Lou trying to cover up and Jimmy's jaw hitting the floor and Sparrow giggling. Oh so much good! And lovely matches catching us up...letting us in on their thoughts on all that has happened. So good and so real!-J
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2012
Ok, you've had a month since you updated. Your readers want more! Please take some time to add a chapter (or two or ten). I'm really enjoying the story and would like to see what comes next!