Reviews for The guy Taylor met online
JANAE chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LINDSEY IS MEET JAMES SHE MAKE A FAKE POFILE
OF JAMES
NWJDNENDJNCJNENC chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
IWDNJNWNCJWENDCJNENDJWNDJNHWEJENW BIWNDBJBDJBWBDJBWHDBHEBDBHSBDHBWBDHBEDBBDJWBDHUWBD JCD
SB CJBWSBDHNWBJWBDHN DCHBEHDNB WHNDBHSBJBNSBCJB W BDNSBCB SCHNB CBD BCBNSCHBS BBNSDBCHNDBC NS BCBS BCNSBCNBCNSBDBSD BWNBBD BWBDNBSBNHWSBD CHBSB DHBE DCHBSBDHNSBDBHWBDBNWBWNCHNWBSBCBNBSCBNHSCBSNBC DCNBBDC BBBBDNBDBDCNBCNBBDBCNDBCNBDBCNBNDBC DCNBDB CNDBCNDBCNBNDBCNDBCNBD CNHDBC DNCBNCB NBSCNDBC S CN BDCNBC DNCSBDHWBJDBWJBWD JW CONDPWKD W PW3JDLW2ND MWDJKI3WK[PPLWDWENFDLNEJWEJDKEDKEKNKWJKJJKENDKJNEK DNEKDNEJDNEJNEJNKIDJDNEOENDIKWNW WONWNDOKDNOJQLQPQQP;AS,KQQPNQPQPQMC-MWNCKDENLOCMEN CLEMCL;,WM[;,WM['QLQ;W;PKWMDLWMD
Aphrodite chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
This was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
thank you Taylor Hillrdge meet some guy dating James Petitious message Ridgeway High School
sophie9874 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Hi! This was brilliant! I enjoyed the story thanks, I hope you enjoyed writing it! What book are you working on? Great job!
I'mADinosaurRawrr chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Ohmygosh , they got out ! I hope Scott & Taylor get together in the end & Taylor & Samantha become best friendss again . Can't wait for the next chapter !
I'mADinosaurRawrr chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Ohhhmyygoshhhh! That was great , & I love the Haley idea .

Continuee(:
Flaming Moth chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
You left it on a cliffhanger of sorts? Well, that's always a good way to keep the reader coming back for more. I like how you prolonged the kidnapping and the reasons for Jeremy making them clean up the house. And the little twist with Eric stowing away to help save his sister was just brilliant. I wasn't expecting that at all. I look forward to reading the next chapter in this awesome story!
I'mADinosaurRawrr chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Lovedddd It ; Pleaseee Continueee(:
I'mADinosaurRawrr chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
OMG ! Pleasee continueee . This is great , ooh and can you keep them kidnapped for a while , just to add more drama. Ooh and Scott and the dad show up . I think Taylor/Scott make a cute couple. Pleasee continuee , it looks awesome and there's not alot of stories for Cyberbully(:
Flaming Moth chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
And the suspense continues! At first, I really thought you were going to have Jeremy rape Taylor. I think I sighed with relief alongside her. And since Jeremy IS a big guy, I think it'd be more practical to have Scott and Taylor's father both show up, whether it be together or them coming in at different times. Heck, maybe you could even use one to distract Jeremy while the other gets him from behind. But that's just me. You're the author after all. ;) Keep it up! Looking forward to more.
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So it looks like this is going to be a multi-chapter story, am I right? It sounds like a pretty interesting concept. I'm curious as to what types of plans James has in store for the girls. I'm a sucker for angst and drama in a story, especially if it ends on a happy note. Keep it up! I look forward to reading more.