Reviews for A Twisted Reality: One Perspective
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
evil cliffy...
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Nice cliffy!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great BEginning!
mrs-n315 chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
I'm interested to see what the plan is for the nomads. I'm also still waiting to know whats happening with Rose and Alice *hint hint* lol Glad you're back to posting. Hope the updates come more regularly :)
mrs-n315 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
omg I thought y'all had given up :/ So glad you updated! I can totally understand craziness. And YAY for her husband coming home! I know when mine did I didn't want to do much of anything that didn't involve touching him lol I hope you're enjoying your new job and I hope everything is settling down for y'all. I've missed reading this :)

This chapter just left me wanting more chapters lol There are still SO many questions I want answers to but I know only time will tell me... Because I've already tried questioning you lol and it didn't work ;) Can't wait to read whats coming next!
mrs-n315 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Awww I love you guys too! Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure Edward and Whitney should just screw and get it over with. I'm almost positive their passion is misplaced in their passionate hatred for each other. Definitely feel that changing as time goes on. I'm annoyed by their bickering and I'm confused by his reacting to Jasper's thoughts. I'm a little shocked he'd go to that extent to threaten their lives. I think I'm most shocked about Jasper's feelings but I also understand then better than I thought I would. The free feeling he speaks of is understandable when he explains it. I'm torn on how I want this to go. I'm sucha diehard fan of canon couples but I think in this situation a change would be interesting. I know I've said this a hundred times but its killing me to not know whats happening with Rose and Alice! I'm dying to know if they'll come back or if they're out of the picture and stuck in the other universe for good. How will Emmett survive without Rose? OMG! Does Emmett fall for Bella? There are so many possibilities with Rose and Alice gone! I just can't wait to see where you take this!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Great chapter
CassieCullen chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
so hurry and write chapter 10
mrs-n315 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I can not wait to see what happens when school starts. Omg.

The thought of Edward not wanting Bella is so sad to me. Does this eventually turn into an E/B pairing?

I'm dying here wondering what has become of Alice and Rose. Please please please tell me you plan on doing their POV at some point?
mrs-n315 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
love love love love. please update and write. i'm really intersted to know what happens to rose and alice. will you be covering that soon? i'm also interested in seeing how high school goes... seriously loving this.