Reviews for To Die A Gryffindor
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
great, love how it shows everyone is partially all of the houses. Great idea.
SecretAgent86 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god this is...
I don't even know what this is, it is just that wow. It's so sad, but amazing. Just, wow. Good job! Oh my goodness, I can't even find words to describe this! Just wow.
-Lia
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
ohmygosh, this was really nice to read! loved how you incorporated every quality of all the houses in this.
All your fics of the minor characters are the best :)
blackvelvet33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow... I never really liked Parvati, but this story might have just changed my opinion on her. This was an amazing oneshot! I loved all of the vivid details.

Lily
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
crying because perfect. I don't even think there's anything else I can say.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Awwww! that was so beautiful! And so sad! And so brilliant! Magnificent job!
xBBx chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Erm, I enjoyed the style of comparisons between Houses and having Parvati be so unabashed as she describes her sister's words during the fighting. The end is brilliantly done; having Parvati see her death coming and only wondering so child-like what the curse is before the character change occurs to signify her death.

Padma's simple sentence at her funeral was well done in summing up why Parvati was chosen for Gryffindor and gives us a sense of melancholy for a forgotten character in Canon.

Good work :)

XxBBxX
PolynesianPocahontas chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow! This is definitely the best one shot I have ever read. I am so sorry for not reviewing earlier. So moving, and with a great last line! There could be no better way to tie it up. If only we had more one shots like these!
fin du globe chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Gosh. This is perfect - the concept at its core is just so unique and original. The style is simple and straightforward and demands your attention. But I think that it should be a bit longer to have more impact. And perhaps you could have done better with the introduction. But it's quite nice, really, overall. Well done.
Morbubble chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I just had to review to say that this was a lovely, emotional piece, and a refreshing change from the norm. It's not often there's fics concentrating on the more obscure characters. This was well written and thoughtful :) Good job.