Reviews for A Tale Or Two
Moonlight27 chapter 1 . 6/29
Really great chappy! ยท
FlameDragonHime chapter 104 . 6/8
OMG! It's finished! This book was amazing! It had my emotions going everywhere! This was awesome and really clever! I can't wait I read more of your stories! Actually, I'm gonna do that right now!
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 104 . 6/8
This entire story was fantastic. The way everyone was characterized, Macao (oh my, that had to be one of my favorite arcs), the adventure, and even the romance! I like how Natsu and Lucy didn't move too fast, and Natsu pretended to be dense.

I can't say I ship Mira and Fried, but the way you wrote them made me like it in your story, not to mention it fit perfectly. I'm a little sad we didn't get to Laxus's path after meeting with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and co, but I suppose it was for the best. The entire story probably would have been drawn out.

I love the fairy tales you chose for each pairing, though a they were quite obvious at times. The way you wrote them perfectly suited each of their canon characters, and you pulled off adding Natsu, Lucy, and Happy into the mix seamlessly.

I was a bit reluctant to read this, because of how many chapters there were, that and I tend to shy away from the more popular stories until I finally give in. I'm extremely grateful I read this, because the entire thing has been an emotional roller coaster that had me smiling and crying at the same time. I was so sad to see that I had reached the final chapter. I will definitely be rereading this in the future.

Thank you for writing this amazing piece, and sticking around until the end to finish it (unlike me :P). And now to wrap up this extremely long review with my awkward catchphrase, STAY FABULOUS!

~Miya
FlameDragonHime chapter 85 . 6/8
Romeo and the Beanstalk!
TheInsaneTwin chapter 104 . 5/18
This story was so bloody brilliant and now I'm bawling. Usually when I write a review at the end of a multi chapter, it's quite long. And right now, I'm just really, REALLY tired. I my heart and mind went through some emotional rollercoaster, which has ultimately exhausted me. I promise you, when my keyboard cooperates, my answers stop posting when unfinished and FNN stops being cruel and gives me my account back, I will hopefully write a more satisfying review for all your hard work. Now before I cry myself to sleep (with tears of joy of course), I just want to say thank you and that I love you. 'Night
TheInsaneTwin chapter 104 . 5/18
I cried. I actually cried. This
TheInsaneTwin chapter 89 . 5/18
RUMPELSTILTSKIN!
When I read the part where Ivan made a deal with Wendy about guessing his name, I immediately thought of Rumpelstiltskin. Praying to dear Mavis that I'm right, too.
NaluhasNashi chapter 104 . 4/13
I loved it sooooooooo much but I hate when books end on uneven chapters but I can deal with it.
Angel Stella chapter 104 . 4/7
I love this fanfiction it's the best!
Catsaysmaw chapter 104 . 3/15
Aww, I really wanted to review every chapter, but I'm sure you wouldn't really like to wake up with 104 emails, haha, plus I was too busy reading this beautiful story too 3 I absolutely loved this story so much, it only took me two days, on top of school, and life. Bit confused about the frog prince arc, unsure whether Cana ended up with Macao or Bacchus in the end? But hey, nvm, it was a great fanfic.
MissyPlatina chapter 104 . 3/12
ahhh this story was amazing! thank you for writing it! :')
LilyPantherFire chapter 104 . 2/12
BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/13/2015
I love this chapter so much...especially when Gajeel tells himself he likes Levy and not reading, and then reading and NOT Levy...great line, Smurf. Great line. Great fic in general so far.
Guest chapter 104 . 11/3/2015
Just want to say I loved this story it was really good! I would go as far to say one of the best I've read. I hope you continue to wright more nalu fanfictions! I would really enjoy/ appreciate it! :)
Ugotaurus chapter 104 . 10/19/2015
Wow! This really is one of the best NaLu stories I've read so far. I really think you got the characters very similar to how they really are. (I know this is grammatically incorrect but English is not my first language, so I hope you understand what I mean).

I absolutely loved that the storyline focused more on friendship and adventure than it did on romance cause I always think that gets boring easily. All the different arcs were interesting and you did a great job integrating the minor (is that the right word? I don't know) characters. I felt like their personalities fit the roles in the fairy tales they were given in this story. Also the arcs really worked well together cause there were always things that came back from the earlier arcs. So it really was one story instead of a couple different stories forced into one big collection.

I especially loved the Gajeel and Levy arc. (Mostly because I just absolutely adore this ship) but also because Gajeel and the rose bush and Lily and the castle and just arghh. Amazing.
Cana was by far my favourite character. Let's just say I got some curious looks on the train because I was constantly violently snorting whenever Cana or Macao made a slightly perverted statement (I know this is not the right word, but my English is mediocre at best and I'm too lazy to ask google translate. Sue me.)

So yeah I don't even know if you still read the reviews cause you finished this like a year ago. But you wrote such an amazing story, so you deserve the (I'd say slightly absurd) amount of time it took me to write this review.
Thanks for writing such an extraordinary story, for everybody to enjoy.
I appreciate it.