Reviews for A Tale Or Two
RoyaldragonSevgisi15 chapter 104 . 2/24
Oh my god I'm actually crying my eyes out right now! It was just beyond perfect and beautiful! ! I loved every bit of this story! I'm so sad it ended now I honestly am crying! Every aspect of natsus and lucys relationship was just amazing and sooo accurate! I feel like that's how they would have acted in the anime too! You stayed so perfectly true to the characters it blows my mind! Thank you so much again for writing this masterpiece! I can't wait for the next NALU story from you! Stay awesome and take care!
RoyaldragonSevgisi15 chapter 64 . 2/22
Oh my gooooodddddd what an amazing story! I loved every chapter so far and can't wait to read the rest! You're sooo awesome and have an amazing writing style I just love it! I also love natsus and lucys characters they are just like in the anime and soon cute! Please I'm begging you please write more story's about them I can't wait to read them all! This one is just wonderful thank you so very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Omg, i've been so addicted to this Story for days... I love it so much. My boyfriend was so tilted, that I nearly ignored him because I wanted to know how the Story goes on. Thank u very much for this Story, it was just beatiful 3 i didn't want it to end, but ur ending was so perfect 3
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
What a complicated love... Polygon. lol
weuors chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
this is great, keep up the good work 3
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 104 . 6/5/2017
YUUUUUUSSSSSS! I MADE IT TO THE END! ALL 104 CHAPTERS! WOOHOO!
This story is amazing. Keep writing and stay determined!
Guest chapter 52 . 4/15/2017
Sleeping beauty...Reversed? With jellal as the sleeping princess? Hahahahahaha awesome
HerFairy chapter 104 . 4/7/2017
I finally finished reading this and I'm so in love with it! The stories were fantastic and you mixed in so many different fairy tales without ever once detracting from Natsu and Lucy's story. I would love to see this written as a movie of sorts even because I would flail over it and all the characters!

The build up to Lucy meeting Jude was perfection too because I was so worried alongside Lucy and Natsu about what would happen. Then things happened with the final villain and even I was shocked because I thought they had their happy ending, albeit not the one they were expecting and that we would probably get snippets of them in an epilogue of sorts. INSTEAD YOU BLINDSIDED ME WITH A TWIST I DIDNT EXPECT! And I so love how it turned out compared to what I thought would happen after she met her dad! I'm so happy Lucy gets to have a bit of both and I love the way you ended this story, with them stepping into a happy ending together one step at a time!

Beautiful, stunning story! I so hope to read another work of yours in the future!
HerFairy chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I'm reading this on my phone and I'm not entirely sure where I stopped reading at so I can't leave a comment on that chapter but once I got on the computer, I just had to leave a message!

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! Even though it's fairytales we've seen before, the way you write them is just so endearing still and you really put all the characters into this story as though you plucked them straight from canon! I am so happy reading this, to the point where I'm going to be bummed when it's over! I can't wait to start reading again and I so wish I could leave you a longer review than this, but my thoughts are just TOO ATTACHED TO SEPARATE FROM THE STORY OMG THE BEAST STORY WAS SO CUTE
dyanamitelol chapter 104 . 3/31/2017
love this story! but for team Natsu there is no such this as the end, they're adventure never ends.
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 104 . 3/14/2017
Perfection. Just...perfection. I loved this story and got emotionally involved in it. The ending was flawless and the Nalu made my heart flutter with feels. I would have loved more Nalu moments, but the slow and inevitable progression of their relationship suited them so well that I can't complain. Keep writing forever, because your writing gives me life! I can't wait to read your other stories (especially Nalu) and want to thank you for putting in so much time to finish all of these chapters. A Tale or Two is now one of my all-time favorite fanfics ever! I can't wait to read it again!
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 53 . 3/10/2017
I am in LOVE with this story so far. You're an amazing author! Beauty and the Beast just fit so perfectly with Gajeel and Levy. When you compare the FT characters to fairy tale ones, they are surprisingly alike. I also love how Lucy and Natsu are going on this huge journey together and encountering all these people. It's like you took two different worlds and combined them, which just proves your writing skills are phenomenal!

I can't wait for this arc with Jellal and Erza. I honestly predicted that Mulan would fit more with their characters, but that would be more Disney centric than Fairy Tail centric, and it would be hard to fit that plot in with the Tower of Heaven plot too.

Anyway, this story has me on the edge of my seat. I don't even care that I'm procrastinating on my homework. I can't wait to finish this and read your other stories.
Raaiyan chapter 104 . 1/29/2017
Man that was an awesome story. And so much of it! I don't know if you were practicing to be a good writer but don't bother, because you already are. Thank you for the read
Sophie chapter 59 . 12/11/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO
twilightromance4ever chapter 104 . 11/27/2016
. AMAING! OMG I read this in one day and it was fantastic!
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »