Reviews for A Tale Or Two
weuors chapter 1 . 8/29
this is great, keep up the good work 3
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 104 . 6/5
YUUUUUUSSSSSS! I MADE IT TO THE END! ALL 104 CHAPTERS! WOOHOO!
This story is amazing. Keep writing and stay determined!
Sleeping beauty...Reversed? With jellal as the sleeping princess? Hahahahahaha awesome
HerFairy chapter 104 . 4/7
I finally finished reading this and I'm so in love with it! The stories were fantastic and you mixed in so many different fairy tales without ever once detracting from Natsu and Lucy's story. I would love to see this written as a movie of sorts even because I would flail over it and all the characters!

The build up to Lucy meeting Jude was perfection too because I was so worried alongside Lucy and Natsu about what would happen. Then things happened with the final villain and even I was shocked because I thought they had their happy ending, albeit not the one they were expecting and that we would probably get snippets of them in an epilogue of sorts. INSTEAD YOU BLINDSIDED ME WITH A TWIST I DIDNT EXPECT! And I so love how it turned out compared to what I thought would happen after she met her dad! I'm so happy Lucy gets to have a bit of both and I love the way you ended this story, with them stepping into a happy ending together one step at a time!

Beautiful, stunning story! I so hope to read another work of yours in the future!
HerFairy chapter 1 . 4/5
I'm reading this on my phone and I'm not entirely sure where I stopped reading at so I can't leave a comment on that chapter but once I got on the computer, I just had to leave a message!

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! Even though it's fairytales we've seen before, the way you write them is just so endearing still and you really put all the characters into this story as though you plucked them straight from canon! I am so happy reading this, to the point where I'm going to be bummed when it's over! I can't wait to start reading again and I so wish I could leave you a longer review than this, but my thoughts are just TOO ATTACHED TO SEPARATE FROM THE STORY OMG THE BEAST STORY WAS SO CUTE
dyanamitelol chapter 104 . 3/31
love this story! but for team Natsu there is no such this as the end, they're adventure never ends.
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 104 . 3/14
Perfection. Just...perfection. I loved this story and got emotionally involved in it. The ending was flawless and the Nalu made my heart flutter with feels. I would have loved more Nalu moments, but the slow and inevitable progression of their relationship suited them so well that I can't complain. Keep writing forever, because your writing gives me life! I can't wait to read your other stories (especially Nalu) and want to thank you for putting in so much time to finish all of these chapters. A Tale or Two is now one of my all-time favorite fanfics ever! I can't wait to read it again!
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 53 . 3/10
I am in LOVE with this story so far. You're an amazing author! Beauty and the Beast just fit so perfectly with Gajeel and Levy. When you compare the FT characters to fairy tale ones, they are surprisingly alike. I also love how Lucy and Natsu are going on this huge journey together and encountering all these people. It's like you took two different worlds and combined them, which just proves your writing skills are phenomenal!

I can't wait for this arc with Jellal and Erza. I honestly predicted that Mulan would fit more with their characters, but that would be more Disney centric than Fairy Tail centric, and it would be hard to fit that plot in with the Tower of Heaven plot too.

Anyway, this story has me on the edge of my seat. I don't even care that I'm procrastinating on my homework. I can't wait to finish this and read your other stories.
Raaiyan chapter 104 . 1/29
Man that was an awesome story. And so much of it! I don't know if you were practicing to be a good writer but don't bother, because you already are. Thank you for the read
Sophie chapter 59 . 12/11/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO
twilightromance4ever chapter 104 . 11/27/2016
. AMAING! OMG I read this in one day and it was fantastic!
ArtemisMoon chapter 104 . 10/23/2016
It is getting rather late but I just had to finish! This was such a fun story. Could have used a little more Lucy and Natsu, but maybe I am just biased lol...thanks so much for writing it!
ArtemisMoon chapter 77 . 10/20/2016
I didn't plan to review until the end but I just had to stop and tell you how awesome you are for that last scene in this chapter where Happy hits on Juvia. That was brilliant and may win as my favorite fan fiction Happy moment!
talkitivejaguar chapter 104 . 10/18/2016
Great story:)
Thanks for your time and hard work!
Switchlolly007 chapter 90 . 9/30/2016
I think I don't like Lucy in this chapter... She's ab idiot and selfish in this one... :/
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »