Reviews for A Tale Or Two
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 104 . 3/14
Perfection. Just...perfection. I loved this story and got emotionally involved in it. The ending was flawless and the Nalu made my heart flutter with feels. I would have loved more Nalu moments, but the slow and inevitable progression of their relationship suited them so well that I can't complain. Keep writing forever, because your writing gives me life! I can't wait to read your other stories (especially Nalu) and want to thank you for putting in so much time to finish all of these chapters. A Tale or Two is now one of my all-time favorite fanfics ever! I can't wait to read it again!
OuterspaceMermaid chapter 53 . 3/10
I am in LOVE with this story so far. You're an amazing author! Beauty and the Beast just fit so perfectly with Gajeel and Levy. When you compare the FT characters to fairy tale ones, they are surprisingly alike. I also love how Lucy and Natsu are going on this huge journey together and encountering all these people. It's like you took two different worlds and combined them, which just proves your writing skills are phenomenal!

I can't wait for this arc with Jellal and Erza. I honestly predicted that Mulan would fit more with their characters, but that would be more Disney centric than Fairy Tail centric, and it would be hard to fit that plot in with the Tower of Heaven plot too.

Anyway, this story has me on the edge of my seat. I don't even care that I'm procrastinating on my homework. I can't wait to finish this and read your other stories.
Raaiyan chapter 104 . 1/29
Man that was an awesome story. And so much of it! I don't know if you were practicing to be a good writer but don't bother, because you already are. Thank you for the read
Sophie chapter 59 . 12/11/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO
twilightromance4ever chapter 104 . 11/27/2016
. AMAING! OMG I read this in one day and it was fantastic!
ArtemisMoon chapter 104 . 10/23/2016
It is getting rather late but I just had to finish! This was such a fun story. Could have used a little more Lucy and Natsu, but maybe I am just biased lol...thanks so much for writing it!
ArtemisMoon chapter 77 . 10/20/2016
I didn't plan to review until the end but I just had to stop and tell you how awesome you are for that last scene in this chapter where Happy hits on Juvia. That was brilliant and may win as my favorite fan fiction Happy moment!
talkitivejaguar chapter 104 . 10/18/2016
Great story:)
Thanks for your time and hard work!
Switchlolly007 chapter 90 . 9/30/2016
I think I don't like Lucy in this chapter... She's ab idiot and selfish in this one... :/
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 104 . 9/2/2016
REALLY GREAT BOOK!
Kazedgy chapter 50 . 9/1/2016
Em, it's a small thing, but three miles should take maximum an hour to walk XD
SheNellie chapter 63 . 8/8/2016
This was such a sweet chappie
Moonlight27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Really great chappy! ยท
FlameDragonHime chapter 104 . 6/8/2016
OMG! It's finished! This book was amazing! It had my emotions going everywhere! This was awesome and really clever! I can't wait I read more of your stories! Actually, I'm gonna do that right now!
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 104 . 6/8/2016
This entire story was fantastic. The way everyone was characterized, Macao (oh my, that had to be one of my favorite arcs), the adventure, and even the romance! I like how Natsu and Lucy didn't move too fast, and Natsu pretended to be dense.

I can't say I ship Mira and Fried, but the way you wrote them made me like it in your story, not to mention it fit perfectly. I'm a little sad we didn't get to Laxus's path after meeting with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and co, but I suppose it was for the best. The entire story probably would have been drawn out.

I love the fairy tales you chose for each pairing, though a they were quite obvious at times. The way you wrote them perfectly suited each of their canon characters, and you pulled off adding Natsu, Lucy, and Happy into the mix seamlessly.

I was a bit reluctant to read this, because of how many chapters there were, that and I tend to shy away from the more popular stories until I finally give in. I'm extremely grateful I read this, because the entire thing has been an emotional roller coaster that had me smiling and crying at the same time. I was so sad to see that I had reached the final chapter. I will definitely be rereading this in the future.

Thank you for writing this amazing piece, and sticking around until the end to finish it (unlike me :P). And now to wrap up this extremely long review with my awkward catchphrase, STAY FABULOUS!

~Miya